[Part7]

Y/n pov
"WTF you pervert!!?" I shouted at him and pushed him away. How could he do such a thing. I know he's weird and all but he can't touch me like that.
"I win" he said not even bothering to apologise for what he just did. I gave me a "really" face.
"How dare you, keep your filthy hands to yourself" I said with a disgusted face on. He only smirked coming even closer if that was even possible.
"Don't say that to your boyfriend it's not very nice baby" he said taking my chin into his hands.
"Your not my boyfriend" I said pushing his hands away, he let out a short laugh.
"Remember the rule, your mine now. If you gonna reject you know what's going to happen to the loser right" he said tilting his head to the other side.
"....fine but got a month, one more thing no touching" I said with a warning voice.
"Hahah r u crazy what kind of a couple don't touch" he said held my waist in his hands. Oh god how the hell am I going to deal with him for a whole month.
"Let me go and don't forget no touching. I'm going" I said and pushed him away before leaving. Why the heck did I agree to his stupid game. But still I just wanted to protect Jungkook. He's right he can get his friends to hurt him, I have to deal with his perv ass for a month.
It's not going to be that bad.

Jungkook pov
Why is y/n not coming. I waited and waited but she wasn't coming. I hope she's okey. I looked back Taehyung was missing too.

On no they must be together but u can't get out now. She's talking about something important here. But y/n is more important, I was about to stand up when there was a knock on the door.
Y/n came in slowly and apologies for being late. She sat down next to me and gave me a small smile. But I could tell something was wrong and I knew it had something to do with Taehyung.

After about two minutes Taehyung came in and sat down but before that he smirked and took y/n's phone into his hands. And did something with it before putting it back. She looked into her phone and put on down harshly. I have a really bad feeling about this.

Without realising I held her hands "are you okey" I asked quitely she was really surprised by my move and quickly nodded before letting go of my hands. I realised what I did that my face burned form embarrassment. I felt her look and let out a little laugh. How embarrassing....but I'm curious about her phone, and her change of attitude, maybe after class I'll ask her.

The whole lesson she was quite. Which she normally isn't. I'm becoming worried by the second. Finally the bell rings and everyone rushes out. She was packing slowly. I was about to talk when.
"Babe I'll talk you home" I heard Taehyung say. He's really getting on my nerves. I wanted to say something but y/n talked first.
"I'm okey I'll go with Jungkook" thank you I said inside.
"Nah ah I don't want my girlfriend with another boy" umm what. I looked at y/n shocked why isn't she saying anything. She slowly looked at me.
"I want to hang out with Jungkook today you go ahead" she said calmly. What the actually hell is going on.
"Babe I'm asking for the last time" he eyes her up and down. I head her sigh loudly before getting her bad.
"Fine I'll go with you" what the fuck!
"What are you saying!" I said and she jumped did I shout or what.
"Oh j-Jungkook me and Taehyung are kinda ummm...d-dating but just for a while don't worry" she said quietly. But why, just why, it hurts so and so see her with him. But why, I-i don't like her like that right???
"O-okey you go then" I said looking down...

Why do I feel like crying?...

Y/n pov
After that Taehyung took my hand and led me outside. I looked aback for the last time. I could feel how sad he was, but why??? H-He does not like me right??? He can't, but why do I feel so hurt, I don't want him to get hurt but I feel like I'm being the one whose hurting him at the moment.
Just one month and that's it. I hope nothing gets out of hand in that month. Plz god help me.

We were walking hand in hand on a bridge and I looked down at the water, I feel like crying.
"Why do u want to date me anyways" I said in a low voice.
"Because I like you" he answered after a while. I looked at him . Is he drunk or what?
"Huh you like me, when did that happen" I said with a laugh.
"Don't laugh, you think I don't have feelings" she said and his voice sounded different this time. I looked at him again. He eyes were on the water.
"What do u mean, how can u like me when you don't even know me and I've been mean to you. Your just saying that aren't you" I said with a bitter laugh, I still think he's a player.
"You just look like her that's why, and act just like her. But both of you wanted to protect that looser that's why I bully him. Because he's always talking away what I love" I felt him clings his fist. What's he talking about???

"Like "her"" I said confused. He looked at me he's eyes full of tears, what the actual hell is going on right now.
He came closer he's eyes darker. Is he angry or what?
"Yes just like her, I loved her and he made her go away from here, but that's not going to happen with you" he said before taking my chin into his hands and roughly kissing me. I held onto the bridge behind me tightly.
I don't understand what's going on. My brain couldn't contain all that information and his actions.
I froze in that spot.

Jungkook pov
I always go through a pretty bridge while going home. I was crossing it just like any other day but what I saw there broke my heart. I felt a strange feeling in my heart and unknowingly my teas build up.
I looked down and crossed really quickly.

Taehyung pov
I'm not going to let you go too. I've already let "her" go. It won't happen with you too. And I'm certainly not going to let that loser come between us either.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hope you enjoyed thanks for reading
Plz vote and comment
💖💖💖