[Part18]

Y/n's pov

I walked to school with a big smile on my face. I'm glad I went to Taehyung's house yesterday, I got to know him better. He's father is extremely strict on him while his mom is lets him do anything.
I smiled and thought about what happened.

Flashback—
Me and Taehyung were doing our review sheets when the door bust open.
"Taehyung didn't I tell you not to bring girls into my house" he's dad said with a angry tone. I stood up and bowed.

"Hi Taehyung's dad, I'm sorry I came without permission I was here to help your son with his school work" he's eyes widened and scanned the whole situation carefully.
"Ahmm...well go ahead, take your time" he cleared his throat before leaving the room.

"He looks so much like you" I said with a little giggle.
"Yeah I know and I hate it" he rolled his eyes and focused on the papers.
After a bit of silence I spoke up.
"Umm...can I ask you a question" I said slowly looking up at him.
"If it's about my dad then no" he said not looking up from the papers.

I waited for while before snatching the pen out of his hands. His eyes widened and gave me a confused look.
"What the hell, let me do this when I'm in the mood" I said with a glare.
"No, not until you answer one question" I crossed my arms, he sighed and took out another pencil before working on his sheets.
I took all the other pencil too, I saw hoe he was becoming more and more angry.

"Yah give it back y/n!" She shouted making me tilt my head to the side and smirk.
"You and your anger issues" I shook my head and gave him a pencil.
"Take your stupid pencil" I said to him and threw the others at his face before standing up pretending to be angry.
"It looks like I'm disturbing you, I'll go" I scoffed and took my bag.

"Ahh fine I'll answer your stupid question" he said with a sigh.
"Say please" he shot his head up and glared at me.
"I'm. Not. In. The. Mood. Y/n you better stop this. Your in my house you know" I gulped before looking at him.
"I. Don't. Care." I stick out my tongue before going to the door.
"Fine....please" he said with a low voice.
"What" I said pressing not to hear him.
"Please!" He said out loud making me jump.

"Uffff it'll do" I said with a laugh. He glared at me before answering my question.

End of flashback

I went into class and prepared for the lesson. I saw two girls come up to me.
"Do you need something?" He scoffed before coming closer to my face.
"Stay away from Taehyung oppa" she said making me cringe.
"Haha I would but I'm his girlfriend, so maybe next time yeah?" I didn't pay attention to them. Well I tried.

"I don't care if your his girlfriend, he'll break up with you in a while anyways" she rolled her eyes.
"Oh nah we wanna get married and have babies bitch" I said with a annoyed tone.
"Wah I didn't know you wanted that" I heard a cocky voice behind the girls. I hit myself mentally. What the actual hell did I juts say.
"Girls please get away from my wife" he said making me cringe, plz stop y'all about to kill me with all the cringe.

"I was only being sarcastic you know, why would I wanna marry you pft" I said after he girls left with a pout on their faces.
"Well, we would make cute babies you know" I hit his shoulder harshly, while he only laughed at me.
"Your red" he said choking on air.
"Ofc I am you idiot go back to your seat, you gonna make me throw up" he didn't stop laughing, so I pushed him off the chair.
"Yah, hahaha that hurt" he stood up and held in his laugh again.
"Stop laughing you idiot" I held in my laugh too. I couldn't hold it in anymore so I let it out.

Jungkook's pov

When I came into the classroom, Taehyung and y/n were laughing and having fun. My face dropped as I sat down.
"I guess she was fine yesterday" I mumbled before placing my head on the desk.

I tried my best to concentrate on the lesson but I couldn't, I got so frustrated because I didn't want to get hit again. My dad is not going to go easy on me if I don't get first place.
I got angry in myself, I can't make y/n or my parents happy. It seems like y/n is happier when she's with Taehyung and I'm happy for her, but...I can't help but feel jealous to see her with him.

I let out a sigh before taking my stuff and leaving the class. The teacher called my name but I didn't stop. I can't get anything inside my head right now. What's the point of sitting in that damn class.

I went outside and closed my eyes. I felt the wind hit my face and my legs feel numb. My back hurts from yesterday. I really wanted to give up on life. Really really want to. But....

"Jungkookie" there she is again.

Y/ns pov

As soon as Jungkook left the room I ran out after him. What's happened to him? He's never done this before.
I saw him outside of the building. I smiled and ran up to him.

"Jungkookie" he turned around and locked eyes with me. I felt my body freeze for a minute. He's eyes seemed so empty and cold. For the first time I didn't feel his love and warmth. It was all cold and empty. My legs felt weak, what's wrong with him?

"A-are you okey" I said nervously, why do I feel so scared my heart is beating so fast that it aches a little. I don't understand myself.
He turned around without saying anything. I sat went up to him and stood beside him.
" you go to class, your gonna miss our because of me" he's voice it sounded so empty somehow. It's not the old shy and warm voice. It changed, completely.
"Is something wrong your voice changed" I said with a low tone.

"Nothing changed just go inside" this time his video colder than ever. No emotion at all, it was as if he lost himself.
I looked back to see blood on his back. My eyes widened he got hit again.
I felt my eyes water.
"J-Jungkook your hurt" my voice cracked. He looked at me. He's eyes, they are...somewhat empty. What's happening to me, that's happening to him?
"Stop acting like you care" I heard stopped for a second. What does that suppose to mean?

"What do you mean. I've always cared" he backed away before speaking up not even looking at me.
"I just wanted to say something to you" he sighed as my heart beat faster than ever.
"Please stay away from me, I can't focus on my studies when your around...just be Taehyung girlfriend and don't come to me. You've already helped me enough, they don't hurt me anymore so thank you. But...the last thing I ask from you is. Juts stay away, please" he left without another word. What. Just. Happened.

I let a tear fall. My heart broke into two no a million actually. Why would he say that all of a sudden. He must have a reason. I will talk to him, he must have just been sad or angry to say such things. I tired to convince myself but something inside me told me he was being serious.

Jungkooks pov

I'm sorry y/n but I can't trust you. I don't want to trust anyone. I will only hurt the both of us your better of with Taehyung.

I've got nothing and he has everything.

I can't make you happy and you can't make me happy.

But it's not your fault it's mine.

A looser like me doesn't deserve you.