[Part16]

-class-

Y/n's pov

I slowly looked around the classroom, my eyes landed on Taehyung. I gave him a confused look. What's he staring at, it's been a while now.
Wait! Why do I even care. I brushed it off and looked at Jungkook who was focused on the teacher. I small smile formed on my lips. Why does he always look cute? I quickly looked away when I saw him look back. Shit, he caught me.

"Y/n do you know the answer to this question?" I looked at the teacher and shook my head slowly.
"Please focus on class next time" I nodded my head before mentally facepalming myself. What's gotten into me? I brushed everything off and tried my best to be focused in class.

— Ring—-

Finally.! I packed my stuff and stood up.
"Jungkookie" I shot my head up hearing the nickname. I'm the only one who can call him that.
It was her again, I felt my face drop. Why's she so clingy. Ugh, I was about to come up to them when I felt someone grab my hands.
"Let's go, I have something to tell you" Taehyung seems pissed. I have him a confused look.
"You okey-" before I could continue he pulled my hands and rushed me out the classroom.
"Oww my hands, Taehyung?!" I shouted at him.

He pulled me till we reached the rooftop.
"That hurt" I said with tears in my eyes.
"Why didn't you tell me?" He said angrily.
"Tell you what" I said with a loud tone.
"That you were out with that looser yesterday?" I bit my bottom lips. He did see us.
"I-I- he's not a looser and besides I saw you with that girl too. Sana or whatever her name was" I said looking away.
"I was there to talk to her not on a date" he scoffed.
"Well u still did- wait why should you care anyways, this is only for a game, after this month we won't know each other. And your only doing this to make Jungkook pay for what he didn't even mean to do" I looked away and started to walk away.

"You still care about that guy huh?" He's voice sounded softer. I looked down remembering what he had said. I can't get angry at him, he was hurt too. But...ugh, I'm stuck between the two of them aren't I?
I looked back to see him looking down. I sighed and walked up to him again.
"Look" I held his hands in mine making him look at me.
"I didn't mean to say that...I'm sorry" I looked down feeling guilty.
"Not your fault" he said with a smile smile.
We both heard the door burst open.

"Jungkook?" I said softly, but when I looked into his eyes. He seems angry.
"Yah Taehyung don't drag her like that" he came closer to us. I sensed something was going to go wrong so I panicked a little. Please don't fight. I said to myself.
"I will, she's my girlfriend so don't come between us...looser" I gave Taehyung a pleading look he just rolled his eyes.
"She's not. You just forced her, so it doesn't count as a real relationship" he said feeling a bit down.

"Oh really? Does it count as a real relationship if I do this" he smirked before grabbing my waist and crashing his lips onto mine. I widened my eyes and repeatedly hit his chest but we wouldn't move.
"Jungkoo-" as soon as we heard that voice, Taehyung let go of me in a flash.
I wiped my lips with the back of my hands.
"Yah Taehyung, you can't just do tha-" before I could finish...
"I need to go" he said with a growl before leaving the rooftop. I looked at him confused.

Something happened that day, that's why he's acting this way all of a sudden.

I looked over to Jungkook. He's face was red from anger but his eyes were soft and I could sense sadness in them. I looked down in shame. Why does tae have to do that?
"Jungkook can we please tal-" again someone cut me off.
"No he doesn't want to talk with you" it was her Sana, what's up with her?
She grabbed his hands and they left the building as well. I was just standing there lost.
What just happened, I dropped on the floor with my hands on knees.
I let out a sigh, why's my life so full of drama. I shook my head and grabbed my bag.

Jungkooks pov

She dragged me outside, I have her a confused look. Why is she acting like this towards me, I know she liked me before, but didn't tell me she still does...
"Don't talk to her, she'll only hurt you" she said playing with her hands.
"Don't say that about her...she's not who you think she is" I said quietly.
"How do you know?" She asked confused.
"She's actually like you but slightly different" I looked away and started to walk.

"In what way" I stopped my tracks and thought for a while before a small smile formed on my lips.
"I don't even know, I'll tell you when I find out" I said before going up to the rooftop again.
I didn't see her anywhere. I rushed to the back of the school again, maybe she's looking for me.
I stopped my track when Taehyung caught my eyes. I felt my inside burn from anger. I hate that guy so much. Ugh.

"I'll make you mine, just wait for me" I heard him talking to someone. I thought it was y/n so I rushed to the door, but I saw Sana standing there with a glare on her face.
Wait?! That means his only playing with y/n feelings?!

Well I thought he was but...I never knew he liked Sana...

This explains a lot.

—————————————————

I'm so so so so so sorry for being away for so long. I haven't had internet in my house for idk how long. So I couldn't upload anything. But now, everything is back to normal soooo, I'll upload a lot of chapter hopefully. Thank you for waiting.. ❤️❤️❤️❤️