[Part2]

Y/n pov

I got to school with my schedule and everyone was kinda looking and giving me nice and bad looks as soon as I stepped into the school
I did come in a expensive car and the cloths I was wearing are different from the other girls, they don't really look after themselves I can see.

I tried to ignore everyone and head to my first class, for some reason my heart started to beat really fast before stepping in with the teacher.

"Silence class we have a new student with us today she's just moved back here with her family from America, go on introducing yourself" she said kindly I bowed before looking at the class it was a pretty big
I got really nervous and bit my lips before speaking.

"Umm hi everyone my name is y/n and I just moved here from America and I hope we can be good friends thank you" I said the last bit quickly and quietly before looking at the teacher.
She smiled and
"Sit next to Jun there he is" a boy put his hands up and I bowed to to teacher before heading to my desk and on my way.

A paper dropped and I picked it up and gave it to a cute boy with big glasses, I smiled at him he just took it and looked away weird, I said to myself talking my seat.
I noticed I was being stared at so I looked back to find a boy who seemed to be a "bad boy" looking straight at me which made me feel a bit uncomfortable especially because he was smirking.
I just smiled at him bc I didn't wanna be rude from the first day and looked back at the teacher focused in class as much as possible.

Jungkook pov
She's so cute

Taehyung pov
"Damn so hot new target spotted"I smirk to myself

~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short and boring chapter I'll do a longer one tmrw
Vote and comment thanks byeee ❤️❤️❤️