[Part17]

Jungkooks pov

After hearing their conversation I was sure that Taehyung liked Sana. But why is he playing around with y/n then?
I let out a growl and walked away, I need to find y/n.
"Y/n?" I spotted her on the bench outside of the building. She jumped up as she heard my voice.
"Jungkook I was looking for you, about Taehyung...I'm sorry I-I" I stopped her by hugging her. I was shocked by my own action. I quickly pulled away.

I felt how my face was burning up from embarrassment. Her face showed how shocked she was too, but then a smile creeped onto her lips.
"Ah-don't be s-sorry" I scratched the back of my neck.
"But you know Taehyung doesn't like you, I-I think he likes Sana" I said with worry in my voice. I hope she doesn't get hurt.
"Haha I know he doesn't like me, did you really think he would? He's just doing to get back to you but I don't know why he's using me....but one thing I know is that he's not a bad guy" I looked at her confused. Why's she talking his side now.

"He is bad, don't trust him y/n" I stepped closer to her without knowing.
"It's not like that, he had his reasons too. So just don't hate him too much ok?" I looked down.
I nodded my head and smiled at her.
"Oh we have class right now?" I widened my eyes. I totally forgot.
"Let's go" She took my hands and we ran to class.

Taehyung's pov

"I'm going to make you mine just wait for me" I said with a harsh tone. She scoffed and glared at me.
"I'm not a object that you can own, Taehyung please leave me alone and with that y/n girl, I don't like you, I can't" she was still pissed, but she said her voice as calmly as she could.

"I don't like that y/n girl...well I do but I don't love her like I love you" I looked up at her with soft eyes. She stared for a while and started to avoid eye contact.
"I'm sorry" she said with a low voice before walking away quickly.

"Fucking hell!!" I shouted and fist my hands tightly out of anger and sadness. Why am I getting rejected from a girl, I can't get that low. I put on a smirk and walked to class. I still have y/n anyways. Just wait Sana your gonna be begging for me.

Y/n's pov

I was still worried about Taehyung. He still hasn't come back to class. I signed and took some notes for him too. Just in case he needs them.
The door opened revealing Taehyung, my eyes lit up, thank god. I said to myself.
He sat down and just glared at the board. I bit my lips and just took my notes.

-After school-

"Y/n can you come to my house today?" Taehyung said out of no where.
"Ummmm...why would I do that?" I said with a nervous tone.
"Haha it's nothing like that, I just need help some help with geometry" he smiled widely. He should do that often.

"Alright sure" I smiled back and packed my stuff. I was walking out when a hand grabbed like tightly, I instantly knew who it was.
"Yes Jungkook" I said looking down at him.
"Don't go" he said softly.

"I'm ok, he just needs help, besides I can protect myself and don't forget what I said. He's not a bad person and I trust him" he just started at me and let my hands go.
"*sigh* you don't understand do yo-" before I could finish my sentence.
"Just go" he's voice sounded so cold making me chest tighten. He doesn't understand...

"But Jungkoo-" I held his hands.
"I. Said. Juts. Go." He started before pulling his hands off mine. I was shocked for a while. He's aggressive something, even more than Taehyung.
"I'll text you when I'm home safely" I said slowly before going out the classroom.

Jungkooks pov

Why the hell am I getting so violent with her?! I was shocked at my own actions. Is it because I'm jealous. I can't hide the fact I like her, not anymore but she's with Taehyung and he's capable of anything. But I feel bad for hurting y/n.
I let out a harsh growl, I can't even focus on my school work now, I'm surely going to get in trouble with my parents.

I felt a pair of hands on mine, I quickly pulled them away.
"Hey Jungkook are you okey you seem pail" she put her hands on my forehead. I pulled her hands away before standing up.
"Don't worry I have to leave now , I have studying to do" before she could respond I left the class in a rush.

"I hope Taehyung doesn't do anything to y/n" I let out a painful sigh before heading to the public library.

After a while of studying I didn't notice I fell asleep. I check my phone and it was 11:57pm I widened my eyes and walked out the library.
I didn't even get some studying done.
"Message from y/n" a smile creeped onto my lips.

Y/n 🦄 -  I got home safely, so don't worry about me.
Sent- 10:26

Y/n 🦄 - Sleep early and don't study too hard, take breaks ok!.
Sent- 10:32

I smiled and replied to her.

Wait!

Why's is it send so late? Was she their for that long? I popped my phone into my pocket.

I have to ask her tmrw.

I'm going to kill Taehyung if he did anything.

I felt fire burning inside me, I've never felt like this before but I ignored it and walked to my house.