[Part30]

Y/n's pov

As soon as I heard what Taehyung has to say I ran to the office to get Jaehyuns address.
I can't just let him go like that.

Knock knock

I knocked a few times and a woman came out
"Umm is Jaehyun here?" She shook her head.
"They are going back to America today, their flight is in about 2 hours" she smiled sweetly.

"Oh..ok thank you" I bowed to her and quickly got back home.

"Dad can we please go to the airport I'll explain on the way" he nodded and we made our way to the airport.
"I hope we won't be late" I whispered to myself.

-airport-

I was running all over the place trying to find Jaehyun. I hope I'm not late. I need to talk to him.
"There he is" I rushed behind him and touched his shoulder gently.

"Tzuyu your ba- y/n?!" He said confused.
"W-what are you doing here" he cleared his throat.
"You were going to leave without telling me anything, that's not fair I deserved to know everything Jaehyun oppa and lastly...I don't hate you, I never did. I was just disappointed that you'd hurt me without a reason but now I know why you did that. But I wish you had told me earlier..." I kept silent looking down.

"I-I'm sorry, I was just too upset that I had to live inside the circle my parents build for me and I couldn't get out of it no matter what. If I did one of us would get hurt and most likely it would be you. I had no choice. I did love you y/n and I still do. I would have never left you if it was my choice. But life isn't fair...I understand that now. But just remember that I want you to be happy and you deserve someone who will love you for for ever, I'm disappointed that isn't not me but I hope that lucky guy will make you the happiest girl and the happiest woman in the future...so please stay happy and thank you for not hating me" he gave me a weak smile while his eyes were full of tears. It made me feel so weak and guilty.

I moved closer to him and gave him a warm hug. I shouldn't have judged his story easily. I feel so guilty now.

"Even though you can't get over me, please give all your love to Tzuyu and your future family. No girl wants to be hated by her boyfriend and especially not her future husband. You promise me that ok?" I looked up at him. He didn't say anything for a while.

I pulled away and gave him my pinky with a smile on my face. He lets out a giggle and put his hands together with mine.
"I promise" he smiled and I nodded my head.

"Yah Jaehyun" I heard a girls voice from behind and I recognised it right away. I turned around with as smile while she glared at me. I hopes she changes one day...

"Hi Tzuyu, please take care of Jaehyun and treat him well. And have a safe flight both of you. Bye" I waved at Jaehyun and Tzuyu.

"Bye y/n" he said softly before I walked away.

I hope we can meet one day...and I hope you keep your promise.

Taehyung's pov

I had to tell y/n everything I just had to. No matter how much I hate Jaehyun for hurting y/n like that he had his reason and it was something he couldn't control. His parents are like monsters. They will make him do everything they say he has no choice when it comes to them.

I felt sorry for him and I knew that y/n had to know the truth. She deserves it, because if she didn't know it. She'd feel not good enough for the rest of her life. She deserved to know the truth and Jaehyun deserved to be forgiven.

I did the right thing....for the first time and I'm happy about it. Really happy.

"T-t-Taehyung" a voice snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Oh Sana...come have a seat" I moved over a little giving her some space to sit.
"Taehyung i apologise for what I said that day. But you have to understand that I didn't mean to say those things. You got me angry and t-things spilled out of my mouth and some were total lies. I-I'm sorry" she had her head low and the flashback came to my mind making me chuckle.

-Flashback-

Sana pov

I walked into his house feeling nervous. I have to tell him everything right now or it's never.

"Hey Taehyung" I said as confidently as I could. He didn't seem to be in a very good mood or is it just my imagination.
"Oh come in" he let me in and closed the door.

"I-I came here to-Umm....I-i want to say sorry I guess and l-like I kinda Umm..." before I could finish my sentence he cut me off.
"Hahaha what are you sorry for huh?" He said with a annoyed tone.
Is he serious right now, I gathered up all my courage to come up to him and say sorry this is what I get?

"You know what I'm not sorry, it was true what they said. Your nothing but a trouble making asshole. Jungkook is way better than you, what was I even thinking" I scoffed not looking at his reaction.
"Yeah what the fuck were you thinking. Go to that nerd!" He shouted and threw something onto the ground making me jump.
He got up and started to throw things around.
"Y-Yah stop" I tired to grab his hands but he pushed me away harshly making me fall onto the table. Something spilled on the shirt making it stain.

"T-Taehyung stop" I said getting scared.
"Shut the fuck up and go find that dickhead, who will never love you anyways" he scoffed and sat down after making a big ass mess. My head went low. I shouldn't have said that.
"Fine do whatever you like you asshole" I grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom to fix myself.

I came out and saw y/n standing there with her eyes wide open. What's she doing in his house in the first place?
I walked out slowly looking at Taehyung and the room which was a mess.

"Take care of him for me" I said lowly before going out. She liked Jungkook but why's she always with Taehyung?

-Flashback end-

Taehyung's pov

"It's alright and I'm sorry for snapping out like that. I was having issues with my family at that time and I couldn't handle what you said" I kept my head low.
"It's ok I understand" she smiled softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have finally posted I'm sorry for taking so long. School has started for me. And the days have been busy...

Anyways the next chapter probably will be the last one.

Thanks for the support.

Byeee ❤️