[Part22]

Y/n's pov

I stared at him whiteout blinking. Why does he look so different. I mean he looks good but it just didn't look like him.

Slowly I felt the memories rush into my head making my eyes water. I quickly stepped out the classroom and took deep breaths. Don't get emotional in front of him again y/n!

With a deep breath I placed a poker face on and walked in class just in time the bell rang. I took my seat not even glancing at Jungkook who's eyes were on me.
I felt my heart race as I got out my school supplies.

"Oh y/n, are you alright I heard you were at the hospital yesterday" the teacher said out of no where making everyone look at me. I didn't know what to say really.
"Umm...I'm alright" I gave a awkward smile and the teacher smiled and nodded her head.

After a while I slowly moved my head to look at Jungkook who's eyes were on the board. I sighed a little and looked to my left to see a lot of girls staring at him. It honestly made me disgusted because they used to call him a nerd before but now they are all over him. I have to admit I do feel jealous but I have no right to...

-ringggg-

I sighed in relive. Before I could pack my things, Jungkook moved away and went out the classroom making me look down. Why do I like this guy so much to the point it even hurts.

"Hey....y/n?" Someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up to see Sana.
"Yeah?" I said confused.
"Umm...don't get the wrong idea but where is...t-Taehyung, he hasn't been in school for two of days" she said while her cheeks turned red. I was confuse at first then realised what was going on.

"Ok but why do you care. You never acted this way when he was around why are you caring about him now?" I questioned. She was mean to him before and I never liked that.
"I-I don't care I'm just asking no need to be rude!" She said looking around and walked away fast.
I looked at her figure disappear, Taehyung is going to be happy hearing about this. I thought to myself and giggled.

I walked around the library trying to find the book out class was reading. I looked around for about 15mins but couldn't find it anywhere.
"Oh I'm sorry" I bowed to the person I'm front of me.
I looked up and stared at him.
He didn't say anything and just walked past.

"Wait, your face!" I grabbed his wrist. He didn't look back.
"What happened?" I asked confused, if Taehyung is being homeschooled, who might have hurt him?
"Don't touch me" I let his hands go immediately.
"I-I'm Sorry" I whisper our feeling my chest tighten.

I turned back and walked away. It's amazing how bad words can hurt you.
I'm suppose to be ignoring him, but look at me going after him again.
I've made this mistake before, but why am I doing it again?

I hope I can get through this day without breaking down.

Taehyung's pov

After finishing my first day with the stupid teacher. I sighed and put my let on the desk. This is going to be one boring life, I said to myself and kicked the desk making it fall.

"Omg what's that noise. Offff Taehyung what did the desk do to you, please hunny control yourself. Your friend is here go to your room she's waiting for you for an hour now"
As soon as she said that I rushed to my room.

I opened the door and I let out a big sigh.
"Your here" i said finally smiling.
"Yep like I promised" she smiled back but I could sense that she wasn't happy. Not at all.
"I know you couldn't avoid him, but it's just the first day so don't worry about it" I winked and she rolled her eyes.

"Oh oh I have good news for youuu" she giggled and sat closer to me on the bed.
"What is it" I said confused at her sudden change of behaviour.
"I think you might have accomplished your goal to make that Sana girl fall for youuu" she said poking my shoulder. I giggled and shook my head.
I felt happy but sad at the same time.

Happy that she has finally returned my feelings but sad that she has realised when I'm no longer there anymore. What's with girls these days. One of them can't get a boy to fall for her and one refuses their feelings.

"Why awe let's not talk about her, I don't want to actually" I looked won feelings a sting in my chest.
"That's my boy make her suffer" she laughed making me shake my head at her.
"I ain't like Jungkook" I said with a serious tone.

She looked down with a guilty face.
"Hey I didn't mean to sound mean" I held her hands tightly.
"I know you didn't, that's just who you are" she stuck out her tongue.
"Wahhh now that's mean" I pouted and she laughed it off.

Y/n's pov

After a while I walked out his house and made it to the bus stop. I didn't want to walk home so I just took the bus.

On the way home I thought about Jungkook again. Like usual.

Why is he being so cold all of a sudden? Is it just because he doesn't want to trust me? Or is he afraid I might leave him?

It should be one of them, but it hurts to know that I can't make him trust me and make him see that he CAN trust me. It really does hurt. But it's reality. And I have to face that.

But that doesn't mean that I'm going to just give up.
Not this easily. 

-next day at school-

I felt someone tap my shouted as I turned around.
"What's is it again" I said with a annoyed tone.
"Don't get too comfortable looser, I thought I saw you somewhere and now I remember, your that nerd girl who Tzuyu used to bully" she chucked making my eyes widened.

I knew she was familiar.