[Part24]

Y/n's pov

I was the last one to get out of class. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared a little inside, because what they did to me in the past was horrible. And I remembered every bit of it.
Which made it even worse, but I'm not gonna let them do that to me again. Not anymore.

I put everything in my locker and stayed there for a while about Jungkook and how soft and warm his hands felt on my cheeks, I felt my face burn from embarrassment and a smile creeped onto my lips.

"Well well well..." as soon as a heard that bitchy voice, I felt my blood boil. I closed my locker and stared at her with fire in my eyes. She's still with those two sheeps behind her and of course the man whore bedside her.
"If it isn't Mrs y/n, did you miss me" she said with a annoying tone.

"Well well well...if it isn't Mrs pathetic bitch with her two sheeps behind her, and no why would I" I said and with a smirk. Her eyes grew wide as she scoffed.

"She was right you did change, but your still the same old looser to me" she came closer to me, as soon as I smelled her perfume I swear I wanted to throw up.

"Look here bitch, I'm not the old y/n you knew I changed and if you try do anything, I'll make you pay, so you better stay away you slut" I said the last words in a whisper to remind her who she really is. Her eyes burned from anger while I just smirked and walked pass her.

I know way more of her secrets than anyone in the school, she was a school slut but nobody knew accept the boys she left with.

While walking to the bathroom, my eyes landed on some of Taehyung's friends. It remained me of jungkooks face.
"Hey!" I called our as they all turned around.

"What is it baby" one of them smirked, they really are like Taehyung I thought to myself.
"Did you guys hurt Jungkook while was away?" I said with a glare. They all shook their head confused.
"We are done with that looser, we never wanted to hurt him but we did it because of Taehyung, don't accuse us of hurting him anymore" one of them rolled their eyes.

"Taehyung would not be happy to hear about this" I shook my head as they all widened thair eyes.
"Don't you dare tell him!" One is them shouted making me jump.

"Hey don't worry I won't, even if I do he wouldn't care about your pathetic fake asses" I said scoffing.
"Really?" One of them walked towards me while I backed away. Oh shit!

"Stay away from her" we all looked at the person and I quickly pushed the guy away before he could come any closer.
"You lucky" he said pushing my shoulder and they all walked away.

I didn't want to look at the persons face. I looked down and sighed.
"Thanks I guess" I said with a low voice. I wasn't ready to talk to him yet.
"Your welcome, don't get involved with those guys they might hurt you" he said with a sweet voice, making me scoff.

"Thanks but stop trying to act nice dickhead" I said it, I finally did, I've always wanted to call him that, because that's what he was. A big fat dickhead.
I feel like I'm being mean but I can't keep it all inside anymore, I was so hurt from all of them that it rotted inside me and now it's coming out.

"What?" He said surprised.
"You heard me and you know you are one" I said with a glare, when I looked into his eyes I didn't feel my heart beat fast and I didn't care what he felt anymore. And that moment I knew that i lost feelings for him for good.
"Jaehyun Don't try to ruin my life anymore I'm just getting back on my feet...please" I pushed him away and walked away.

Even if I hate him for real, I still have a little...just a little soft spot for him. He was my first love...

I walked to the rooftop and stopped on the room when I heard my name being shouted.
"Y/n!" Jaehyung shouted making me sigh.
"Tell me what you have to say and leave me alone" I said coldly.

"..........I-I know I made you hate me and I know that you do hate me now, but I'm happy that you do, because I never deserved your love in the first place...."
"Why are you saying this now, you had a year to understand your feelings. But why now, why are you saying all this when you have no chance" I said with my tears building up in my eyes.

"Because we couldn't be together and because I hated you...."
I scoffed at his words. This is what I didn't understand about him. Once he says he loves me and then he says he hates me the next.

"I don't care if you hate me, I don't care about your existence anymore, so do me a favour and get the fuck out of my life" I said with fire burning inside me. Everything that I was keeping inside all this time it's all coming out. I couldn't keep it in anymore, I needed to get it out and now was the time. Just the right moment.

"I will, but please let me hold you for the last time" he said with a cry, I looked at him confused.
"What? What do you mean" I backed away a little as he stepped closer to me.

He held my cheeks in his hands staring deeply into my eyes, while I stared back confused. What's he trying to do again.
"I mean this" before I could recall anything that was happening, I felt his lips on mine.
My mind went blank for a while before I came back to reality.
His eyes were closed as tears ran down his cheeks and his lips moved passionately against mine. I can't say I didn't miss his lips on mine but I can't because I know this is wrong. Before I could push him away he was pushed to the ground and the person repeatedly threw punches at him.

I watched the whole scene quietly, my mind going crazy from all the sudden actions that I was witnessing.
"Stop!" I shouted as I pushed the person away from jaehyun. My eyes winded looking at the person.
"Jungkook" I whispered looking at his angry expression, he looked scary.

"Go!" He shouted at Jaehyun who looked at me for a while before getting up and leaving the rooftop. Leaving me and Jungkook alone.

"Why did you hit him, you know how it feels to get hit, you shouldn't have don-" before I could finish he interrupted me.
"Shut up" I felt my eyes water and my chest tighten.
"What the hell!" I shouted at him.
"What do you mean what the hell, you know he deserves it, why are you tasking his side!" I felt sadness in his words but his anger was taking over.

"He didn't deserve to be hit, nobody deserves it" I said softly. Tears running down the cheeks.
"And you told me to stay away from you, why are you coming for me now?....you stay away from me too, I'm trying to ignore you" I stood up and walked away.

"Why" he whispered making me look back at him.
"I think I've worked hard enough to get your trust right? But it doesn't look like your going to trust me, not anytime soon. So just me know when you can because I can't take all this anymore" I wiped my tears off my cheeks and walked out of the rooftop, leaving Jungkook all alone.

I think he needs to think about everything he did to me for a couple of days. I won't keep running after him, not anymore.

Jungkooks pov

I didn't know what took over me but I felt my chest tighten and my anger build up inside me seeing him kiss her.
I had to do something about it, I couldn't take it. I had enough of seeing Taehyung kiss her. And I wasn't going to let him go just like that.

I don't want to be a looser anymore. I don't want to keep letting people control my life and play with it as if it's a toy.

And I'm not letting anyone have y/n.

Y/n's pov

I walked into Taehyung house and my eyes widened. What happened here?!

——————————————————

Thank you for all the sweet comments, y'all encouraged me to continue this book and I hope you guys will like it till the end.
❤️