Chapter 13 Our Ending

Start from the beginning

"I wish I could say I was feeling fine." I laid down next to Lloyd, well his foot was getting wrapped.

"I hope you get better," Lloyd spoke softly above me with a hint of tomato paste on his face.

"You too." I smiled at him from below.

"Hey! You two should ki-" Jay was slapped across the head by Cole.

I laughed, but I had to stop immediately because of the sharp pain in my stomach.

I started hearing Kai complaining, "We have to get off this island. Even if that means I have to swim."

"I wonder if I'll ever see Nya again..." Jay spoke looking out to Ninjago City.

"Quit talking like that guys," I announced slowly rising up.

I wobbled over to them, with Lloyd beside me.

"Having no faith will get you no where here."

"Oh yeah? Well do you have a plan to get off this island?" Kai argued.

I looked out towards the city. The dark cloud grew quickly over it, knowing only so much time before the end.

I shook my head no and left to the shore a few feet the ninja. I slowly crouched down viewing the body of water that lied between us.

Knowing that I didn't have a plan to get us off. That my adopted parents will be like them, even more evil than before.

Ginny...

Tears came to my eyes as I thought about what would happen to her. All the children in Ninjago growing up like that. It felt awful to me.

"Hello friend."

I turned my head as I rose from the ground to see Zane's bird flying.

"He must have found something."

Every step hurt like when I was struck. Until I reached the top of the mountain.

"The Temple of Light, but why bring us here?" Zane questions his birds actions.

I unlocked the doors opening the walking the land of the first spinjiztu master.

"Look for something we didn't notice before," Lloyd states as he hopped.

I looked around the area that I gained my new, yet ruined, outfit and powers.

The crystal was the same as before, so were the pictures. The walls were the same color too.

"Hey over here!"

I looked to see the red, white, blue, and black ninjas putting their swords into the pillars.

All of a sudden, the floor started shaking. I was between a pillar and a wall, I wasn't use to the floor shaking.

"Oh no.."

I walked slowly to the pillar, doing my best to balance. As I was feet away from the pillar of safety, the shaking stopped.

"Wow..." Misako gasped.

I smacked right into the old pillar of safety. Cursing under my breath in pain, I felt soft hands on my shoulders.

I turned around biting my cheek, seeing Lloyd. I tried to smile but I think it looked like I smirked.

"Hey, you ok?" Lloyd asks.

"I'm fine," I lied taking his hand and putting it over my shoulder.

"What is it?" I asked as I helped Lloyd to the huge robot human thing. Which had Cole inside.