Final chapter

Seulgi was still lifting the unconscious girl in her shoulder through the car, Seulgi opened the car's door and put Wendy inside she make sure that she lock the door before leaving the girl.

Seulgi look from left to right just to make sure no one saw her and when she's finally sure she continue to walk away and she enters the school. Little did seulgi know was Taeyeon and Tiffany already saw what happened.

"Tae isn't that Wendy?"

"Yeah, that's her."

Taeyeon said. Tiffany looked at him.

"We need to help her tae."

The boy nodded and he slowly came out from their hiding place and look out if their is someone that may caught the two of them. When he was already sure he called tiffany to came out. The girl quietly came forward him and followed him to go to the car where Wendy was locked.

Taeyeon tried to open the car but it was locked. So he tried to kick and hit the car.

"Shit! It's lock."

"What? Use something tae."

"Okay."

Taeyeon looked for something hard that may break the car's window. Taeyeon hits the window of the car multiple times until the window had crack a little.

Inside of the car Wendy groaned in pain as she woke up from her unconsciousness. She held her bleeding forehead and caressed it and hissed as the unbearable pain throbbing welcomed her.

"Arghhhh!!!"

A loud crashed of broken glasses was heard but still Wendy screamed as the pain envelope her little by little.

"Wendy!"

Tiffany called her. But the screaming girl didn't bother to reply on her calls.

"Tae help her."

"Wendy, hey what's wrong?"

Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon have decided to get the girl who was now crumbled like a baby as she held her throbbing head.

"Wendy..."

"So much.... P-pain ahhhhhhh."

"Wendy relax, breathe in breathe out."

Wendy did, as what he said and begin to calm her self and she also noticed that the pain already lessen but still it was painful and some blurred images are flashing through her mind and slowly as she opened her eyes all her memories came back.

Wendy finally saw the two person who helped her.

"Taeyeon Oppa, Tiffany Unnie...What h-happened?"

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany.

"You can now remember us?"

"Y-yes. What happened? "

"Joohyun already knew we are helping you and other so she already planned to kill us all except you."

"What where is she?"

"She's inside"

"Look Wendy, we need to help her but I can't assure you that she will cooperate to us 100%."

"I know...Where's the other."

Wendy asked.

"We are still looking for them."

"W-we need to find them immediately, Joohyun might hurt them."

"We know."

Taeyeon said and helped Wendy to stand up and gave her a gun to protect her self.