chapter 16

Wendy woke up with a terrible headache she felt in her entire life and her body feel so sore, then she noticed that she was not in her bedroom and she was naked with someone on the bed.

Wendy was confused why on earth she would have sex with someone? What if Joohyun know this? She was so sure that her girlfriend will be mad at her and will be completely broken.

Even though she has a headache and her vision was kinda blurry she managed to find her clothes and put it in she decided not to awake the person next to her because she doesn't want this kind of secret affair she only wants Joohyun. She was about to leave the room when someone hugged her a familiar warm embraced her and her heartbeat beats so fast than ever.

"Seungwan where are you going?"

A familiar voice was heard by Wendy and hurriedly turn back to see the owner of the voice she was glad that it was her girl. Joohyun her life. Wendy cried at her and fell on her knees and hugged the naked girl that was only covered by a comforter.

"Joohyun...i-i I'm sorry i-i t-thought I slept with someone else."

Wendy said while sobbing really hard.

Joohyun gave her a warmest and sweetest smile and kissed her.

"No you didn't babe it was me, it just the hangover seungwan-ah."

Joohyun said.

Wendy nodded and stand up and hugged Joohyun tighter and peppered her kisses.

"I'm glad that it was you, I don't know what will I'm going to do if it wasn't you, maybe I will take my own life if I ever cheated on you I'm scared Hyunnie-ah."

Wendy said at Joohyun that made the younger girl felt bad and guilty for not trusting seungwan.

"Seungwan babe please don't cry anymore, you never cheat on me okay it was me, it was us who make love each other."

Joohyun said while caressing seungwan swollen face because of so much crying.

Seungwan just nodded and hugged her Joohyun smiled at how her girlfriend treated her.

After an hour of cuddling and making out at Joohyun house Wendy decided to take her leave, because Seulgi and other member have texted her to have a practice on their school Joohyun agreed and they bid their goodbye's at each other.

After Wendy left Joohyun, the younger girl called her friends to come over to have a talk about what happened yesterday night.

"So how was your night?"

Joy asked teasingly that made Joohyun smirked.

"It was awesome, I have never done that before.yes, I casually touch my self thinking about Wendy but it was different when she was the one touching me."

Joohyun said explaining how she felt.

"Ew can you not tell us that Unnie,please I'm too young to hear such this stuff."

Yeri said while her face grimaced the two older girls just laughed at her.

"Well by the way tell me what happened to you two?"

Joohyun asked.

"Well, I take care of the drunk bear nothing else how about you Yeri?."

Joy said.

"I hit someone..."

Yeri said that made the two looked at her worriedly.

"Did someone saw your face?"