chapter 27

Days have passed Wendy was already awake Joohyun and Wendy's relationship went normal, the only thing she can't remember was the accident and how she met the detectives who helped her. Joohyun's secret was safe for now.

Joohyun left Seungwan at the cafeteria because she forgot her wallet inside her bag.

"Seungwan, stay here okay...I'm just gonna get my wallet."

Joohyun said.

"Oh okay."

Wendy said and smiled at her before she go. Wendy just stare at Joohyun's back until she disappear in the crowd of people. 

Wendy was staring at the table while tapping her ball pen, she sighed. Wendy was startled when someone tapped her shoulder from the back.

"Wendy..."

The guy said. Making Wendy frowned his face looks familiar but she can't put her finger where did she met this guy.

"I'm glad that you are okay now, so how are you?"

The guy said.

"I'm okay but...do I know you?"

Wendy asked at him. Making the man furrowed his brows at her.

"You don't remember me?"

The guy asked. Eyeing her suspiciously.

"Sorry but, my girlfriend said I am still suffering from temporary amnesia by now so...I really don't remember meeting you."

Wendy said.

Making Taeyeon shock at what she said so all the things they have said and planned with her was now a faded memory. But how did Wendy have a temporary amnesia? Maybe Joohyun was the one who made Wendy like this. Taeyeon forced a smile at wendy .

"Oh I'm so sorry wendy-ssi to hear that I better go now take care okay."

Taeyeon said.

"Oh okay..."

Wendy said.

When Taeyeon was already gone Wendy felt her head throbbing in pain some blurred images are flashing at her right now but she can't saw it clearly making her groaned in pain. Then she heard a voice making her felt calmed her a bit.

"Seungwan are you okay?"

Joohyun asked softly. Rubbing seungwan's back to comfort the girl.

"I'm okay, i-it's just some images starts to flashback in my mind right now."

Wendy said and smiled painfully at Joohyun, While Joohyun stiffened at what Wendy said she felt worried what if Wendy remembered some of her present memories. She gritted her teeth at what she heard but smiled forcefully at seungwan.

"Do you...remember anything now?"

Joohyun asked. Making Wendy shook her head slowly.

"I just saw some blurred images..then after that I felt a unbearable pain again."

Seungwan said making Joohyun felt relieved.

"Don't push your self too much, you should take a rest babe."

Joohyun said and hugged Wendy from behind. Making the older girl felt giddy seeing her girlfriend act so cute.

"Okay I will babe."

Meanwhile Joy and Seulgi are with Jisoo, they are talking with her telling her what to do and what she don't need to do. Jisoo was now part of their group, because of what Joohyun did to her.