chapter 7

After Wendy treat Joohyun that night they become more closer than ever, Joohyun and her friends are always together with the two older girl Wendy and Seulgi. Lunch, Hangouts, soccer games and parties. Joohyun and Wendy became unseperable that makes other student became jealous and make gossips about them.

But since Joohyun and Wendy became close the mysterious killings and accidents also stopped that makes other students happy and relief about that.

It was almost a month since the killings was stopped, and the last victim was Luna. Victoria was still mad as before at Wendy and now she was also angry at Joohyun because of the unsolved case of her friend and how close the two latter was.

Victoria has the strong feeling that Joohyun has something to do at the killings and some accidents that happened in their school so she sneakily followed the girl or should I say stalked the girl and she was right. Because of all the girls and boys that was linked to Wendy she was the only one that didn't undergo the horrible accidents.

And Victoria also hired a private investigator to follow and to collect evidences that may help her to scare Joohyun. She scoffed that all this time the so called most innocent and pure nerd Bae Joohyun was the one all those horrible killing around their school.

After gathering all the evidence that she has, She hurriedly look for Joohyun after a an hour of looking for the girl Victoria already found Joohyun at the girl's locker room putting her books neatly at her locker,
Victoria walk towards the younger girl.

Joohyun heard the clicking sound of high heels at her back and she know who that is she was expecting Victoria come to her, So she turn around to face Victoria with no sign of being scared at her.

"Well look who's here?"

Joohyun said.

"Shut your not so innocent mouth nerd."

Victoria spat at her angrily. But then Joohyun just shrugged she's not afraid of anyone.

"I know your dirty secret freak."

Victoria said.

"Well I don't care, how about your dirty secret Victoria sunbae-nim?"

Joohyun said and smirked at her. That makes the older girl frowned.

"Oh, now your curious?well I know that you and nickhun has something right? That jerk is leeching at my cousin's money to make you a queen to have does luxury condo, bags and jewelry right it was all from my cousin's money."

Joohyun said while removing her eyeglasses and putting it in her simple white blouse. And stare at Victoria fearlessly that makes the girl shiver in her spot but gain her composure again.

"What are you S-saying? Nickhun is just my friend."

Victoria said nervously while Joohyun shook her head.

"Then how can you explain this?"

Joohyun said and play the sex video of Victoria and Nickhun in her phone the older girl turned pale white and her eyes widened in shock.

"H-how d-did you get i-it?"

Victoria said stuttering, she's clearly shock and nervous at the same time because of what she saw that makes Joohyun celebrate deep inside and she smirked at how Victoria reacted she expected this to happen it was all part of her plan. Victoria was about to snatch Joohyun's phone but then the younger girl was fast enough to swift it and hide it behind her back.

"Not so fast cheater."

Joohyun said.

"No g-give it to me."