chapter 24

Joohyun was scared, angry and frustrated right now she can't think straight, Her love Wendy, already knew what she did her darkest secret was now revealed... She didn't know what she's going to do now, she can't face Wendy knowing that the girl already see her as a killer. Joohyun was now facing the mirror talking to no one at her room.

"What should I do?"

Joohyun asked her self.

"Hi Joohyun."

Her reflection from the mirror said.

"Irene! Help me... I need you right now please."

Joohyun said.

"Hey don't panic, calm down I'm here for you don't worry okay."

Irene said that made Joohyun obeyed her.

"Okay."

Joohyun said.

"I need you to take Wendy first..."

Irene said.

"W-what do you mean?"

Joohyun said stuttering.

"I need you to make her forget everything...make it an accident make sure that no one will know about it."

Irene said and smirked.

"B-but w-what if she died...I don't want to lose her ever again."

Joohyun said and began to cry she don't want to be alone again Wendy is her happiness if Wendy died she will die also...her life depends on wendy and her world revolves only at the girl.

"No, trust me Joohyun I got it...this plan will work but for now we need to focus on killing everyone who knew your secrets, first is Park Chanyeol."

Irene said.

"But why? Wendy already know everything why do we need to kill someone then?!"

Joohyun said confusedly. That made Irene shook her head at Joohyun.

"Joohyun, listen to me...Chanyeol knew everything right that man will do anything just to get your Wendy! Do you understand?? He can report you to the police and after that he can have your Wendy for himself do you want that to happen?!"

Irene said.

"N-no of course not! WENDY IS MINE ONLY!!!"

Joohyun said fuming in anger and began to scream throwing everything she see. Irene smirked at how can she control Joohyun.

"Good...I know that Wendy is yours,Now all you have to do is to kill someone one by one."

Irene said and grin evilly at Joohyun.

"I'll kill them all! WENDY IS MINE."

Joohyun said while her teeth are gritting with each other.

Flash back

Joohyun hurriedly run towards where Wendy is and hugged her tightly and cried in front of her girl she didn't care if they all see her like this all she want is to get her Wendy back.

"Wendy I thought I loose you."

Joohyun said.

"I will never leave you...J-joohyun i promise that right?"

Wendy said and hugged Joohyun back while caressing the younger girl's back.

Joohyun nodded.

"I love you Seungwan-ah~"