chapter 9

Tiffany is still in the bar while Nickhun is still following her she rolled her eyes for hundred times that night completely annoyed by her fucking ex. She should be partying right now and having fun but then this stupid idiot that keeps on bothering can't stop from pestering her.

"Look nickhun I don't have a time to talker to a disgusting cheater like you so can you please stop following me."

Tiffany said at him but the stupid boy was not stopping at all he determined to get tiffany again.

"Tiffany I'm so sorry."

Nickhun said but Tiffany didn't mind at all.

"Don't you say sorry moron, If you have been fun while fucking Victoria behind my back because I can't give you that."

Tiffany said and leave but then Nickhun pulled her wrist and trapped her on the walls, tiffany squirmed at the sudden action she was scared that nickhun might do something to her.

"You know I'm tired of this I'll make you mine tonight I don't care anymore."

Nickhun said while smirking evilly at tiffany,tears are now rolling down uncontrollably at her face. Nickhun was about to kiss her but then a mysterious stranger came and beat the hell out of Nickhun.

The boy was now unconsciously lying on the cold hard ground, while the blood on his nose was still flowing, Tiffany looked at her savior.

She was awed at the Boy's feature he was not that tall but damn he was too hot, handsome and cute. Then she blink 3 times when the boy's voice came to ask her if she's alright.

"Hey, are you alright?"

The stranger said.

"I- ahmm I-I'm okay t-thanks."

Tiffany said while blushing at him.

The man giggled at how cute she is with that pink hue on her cheeks that color.

"Okay then by the way I'm Taeyeon."

Taeyeon said and offer her a handshake, That she accepts gladly.

"I'm Tiffany."

Tiffany said and smiled at him revealing her infamous killer eyesmile.

"Nice to meet you Tiffany, are you with someone today? It's dangerous for a pretty girl like you to stay in this kind of place."

Taeyeon said at her worried that the might be in danger again.

'Oh my did he just called me pretty?'
Tiffany was now squealing inside her mind like a crazy fangirl.

"I am with my friends."

Tiffany said.

"Okay let me take you with them so that at least you are safer with your friends."

Taeyeon said and held her hand protectively, Tiffany never felt secure like this her entire life. And her heartbeats starts to beat erratically, that she can't explain why it was all new to her. She was to busy looking at their intertwined hands that she didn't noticed that they are already in her friends table.

"Hey Tiffany now that you are safe here with your friends I should go now I need to fetch my little sister here,Bye for now."

Taeyeon said and flash his cute smiled that may melt anyone's heart.

"Okay b-bye."

Tiffany said. Looking at the back of the boy who is now walking away from them. Then she heard a loud annoying whistle from her friend Sooyoung.

"Hahaha, I guess someone did have fun while where out."

Sooyoung tease her.

"Who's that cute boy unnie?"

Yoona asked.

"He is Taeyeon guys and he saved me from nickhun because he pinned me in the wall."

Tiffany explained.

"WHAT!"

Yoona said.

"I will surely kill that bastard where is him?."

Sooyoung said and stood up.

"No need to beat him Taeyeon already did that."

Tiffany said. And smiled widely that makes her friends noticed her smiled.

"I think you just find your soulmate unnie."

Yoona said Happily.

The other day Joohyun woke up seeing Wendy right beside her sleeping peacefully at the chair while holding her hand. She can't help but to feel happy just by looking at their intertwined hands. Wendy's words was still stocked on her mind and Wendy's soft peck on her forehead was still giving her butterflies in her stomach somersaults.

'Wendy-ah do you feel the same for me?' Joohyun thought.

And then Wendy woke up from her sleep, Joohyun giggled at the cute scene in front of her. Wendy rubbed her left eye cutely while pouting like a kid how Joohyun wished to woke up beside Wendy everyday like this.

"Good morning hyunnie-ah."

Wendy greet her cheerfully.

"Good morning too sunbae."

Joohyun said and kissed Wendy on the cheek that makes Wendy shock at the sudden skinship.

"I like you Wendy,No love you sunbae-nim."

Joohyun said.

Wendy became speechless there is no single words that slips on her mouth she's still staring at Joohyun's brown dark orb looking back at her.

Seeing Wendy lost like this makes Joohyun proud that she has the power to affect the older girl, then she take advantage of it and crushed her lips at Wendy,first it was only a peck but then Joohyun can't hold her self pounced on Wendy hovering the girl in the chair. She licked Wendy's lip that makes her taste Wendy's cherry flavored ChapStick she moaned when the older girl response and kissed her back hungrily but still sweet they were to immersed at devouring each other that they didn't noticed the other three girls opened the door.

They only stopped when they are out of oxygen in there lungs they keep the intense stare battle but then a loud cough was heard that made Wendy and Joohyun look at them.

"I didn't know that you two are a thing."

Seulgi asked.

That makes Wendy blushed while Joohyun is still sitting on her lap.

"We are not couple..."

Wendy was cutted by Joohyun.

"Yet, because I just confessed at her right sunbae."

Joohyun said and smiled at her seungwan.

"What?you two are not a couple yet but here you are eating each...."

Seulgi couldn't continue her word cause Joy just grabbed her mouth to stop the dumb bear from blabbering nonsense cause she saw that Joohyun was completely pissed off by Seulgi's words.

"Don't mind seulgi for now guys she's just ahmmm.....hungry."

Joy said saving the poor bear from Joohyun stares.

"Okay, by the way we brought you guys a breakfast in case you two are already hungry."

Yeri said sensing that Joohyun might kill seulgi because she was pissed off, and also because of the awkward atmosphere.

'I should save this dumb bear.' Joy thought.