chapter 30

Screams are heard all over the campus, bloods are everywhere, dead tortured bodies are lying on the ground. Only the sound of screams, groan and loud sound of the guns are heard.

Their school turns out to be a living hell, everyone is dead by now and only some students are still alive. But their lives are already on it's end.

"What the hell is happening Tae?!"

Tiffany said while crying at Taeyeon's arm, the boy hugged her tight us the girl cried and trembles at fear.

"Don't worry we are all going to be fine, I'm going to protect you no matter what."

Taeyeon said and caressed Tiffany's face he wiped her face as the tears uncontrollably falling on her cheeks.

"I know that this is not the right time to confess, but tiffany I want you to know that I have love since we first met at the bar."

Taeyeon said and smile sweetly making the crying girl calm and hugged Taeyeon tightly.

"I love you too tae."

Tiffany said.

"Come on let's go and find the others."

Taeyeon said and held Tiffany's hand tightly as his other hand was holding a gun. The girl just nodded and holds tightly at Taeyeon.

On the other side of the campus Yuri and Yoona was running and hiding away from the men who are following them just like Tiffany, Yoona was already brimming tears on her cheeks because she was too scared that they might be killed.

"I don't want to d-die."

Yoona said making Yuri looked at her and hugged her tight as they are hiding under the teacher's table.

"We are not going to die I won't let that happen."

Yuri said. And wiped her face. The girl nodded but she was still crying and sobbing in front of Yuri then someone grabbed Yuri and throw him on the ground making them startled.

Yoona was stunned and was now trembling in fear of what she saw. The stranger smiled evilly and grabbed Yuri who was lying on the ground.

"Well look, what we have here?"

The stranger said.

"D-donghae?"

Yuri mumbled beneath his breath.

"Yes Mr. Spy, it's been a long time isn't?"

"What do you want?"

Yuri asked.

The man smirked and looked at Yoona. Then he looked at Yuri again while he was grabbing Yuri's shirt.

"I want her."

Donghae said as he lick his lips lusciously. Making Yuri gritted his teeth.

"No, I'm not going to let you!"

Yuri said and pushed Donghae and punched him hardly making the man fell on the ground while groaning in pain.

The man spit his blood on the ground and wiped his bleeding bruised lips.

"Fuck you Kwon Yuri! I'm gonna kill you."

Donghae hurriedly stood up and launched his self to Yuri making them stumble on the ground. The two keep on punching each other, but then Donghae managed to punched Yuri on the face three times making him unconscious. The other guy smiled victoriously as he see the man stopped struggling below him. Donghae stand up and walk towards Yoona closely making the girl back away from him until she was cornered the wall.

High school Diaryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें