chapter 26

Jisoo woke up in a different place everything was all white. The wall, The ceilings and even the things around her was all white. While her eyes are roaming the room, she noticed a girl lying unconsciously at the bed beside her. Her eyes widen at the realization that it was Wendy what is she doing here? And as far as she knew the girl was with Taeyeon and others and where the hell is Chanyeol then? Her head hurts because of confusion. She was about to sit up from her bed but the leather straps that was wrapped around her body, wrist and foot are holding her that made her unmoved matter what she did.

"Argh! What is this fucking strap for?! Somebody help me..."

Jisoo shouted but nobody answered her. Then after a minute a woman entered the room with a smirk on her face. Jisoo's blood boils just by seeing Joohyun's devilish grin.

"Ow, hi Jisoo-ssi how was your sleep?"

Joohyun said as she stood in front of Jisoo leaning her back against the white wall.

"Where am I? And where did you put Chanyeol and why thus Wendy with you?"

Jisoo asked. Joohyun shooked her head while smirking Joohyun began to laugh and looked at Jisoo like a mad person.

"You know Jisoo-ssi I like you braveness you are strong, unlike your friend guy named Chanyeol...but what I don't like about you is you asked too much. But let me answer your questions... You are here at the basement of my father's mansion where I put collections, and about you friend guy who is madly in love with my Seungwan...He's already dead HAHAHA. If only you have watch how I kill him and how he screams at me you will know how I feel killing someone it's really fun--"

Joohyun said while smiling like it was normal at all, Jisoo began to struggling at her bed trying to escape.

"You monster how can you do that?! Remove this thing from me I'm going to kill you fuck you Joohyun! I'm sure that when Wendy woke up she will hate she already knew everything... She will leave--"

Jisoo started yelling at Joohyun's face saying some hurtful words that made Joohyun mad and fume in anger, she slapped Jisoo on her face making her lower lip cut due to the hard impact that landed on her face.

"HOW DARE YOU...WENDY WILL NEVER HATE ME AND LEAVE DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?! SHE'S MINE AND SHE LOVES ME!!!YOU ARE LUCKY THAT I ONLY SLAPPED YOU, BECAUSE IF NOT I'M VERY SURE THAT YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS WILL HAVE AN EARLY REUNION."

Joohyun said as she hold Jisoo's jaw tightly leaving some bruises at it. She's really mad at how Jisoo talk to her with full of disrespect but smile or maybe smirked when she saw the other girl nodded weakly.

"Y-yes. I-i-i understand."

Jisoo said and close her eyes tightly as she controlled her sobs and tears to fall from her cheeks.

"You know why... The reason of you are still breathing freely here with Wendy was because of this."

Joohyun said and get the syringe at the metal table beside Jisoo's bed, with a smile Joohyun looked at the terrified girl lying at the bed.

"W-what are you talking about? W-w-what are you trying to do--ahhhhhhh."

Jisoo said and tried her very best to move her body at the bed but nothing happened. The she felt something sunk on her skin she released a painful scream, then the last thing she saw was a smirking Joohyun then her vision became blurred and after a second everything became dark.

"When you woke up, you will do everything I command you will be my slave and lastly you will kill anyone that I say,HAHAHAHHAHA."

Joohyun said and laughed evilly. Joohyun called her men and ordered them to transfer wendy's unconscious body at her house together with Seulgi and others.