chapter 8

After the accident a while ago Joohyun was sent by the nurses to a hospital because of her broken left arm that why Wendy decided to stay at the hospital too, Joohyun got her left arm injured when she was push harshly at the ground and straddled by Victoria, the doctors already gave her a arm cast that will take for a weeks. It was already past 6:00 pm so Wendy asked the girls if they want something to eat and of course her best friend seulgi bolted at her seat and went to Wendy to buy some food leaving the three younger girl.

While the two older girl was out Joohyun sit up from her bed to talk to her two best friends Joy and Yeri.

"It seems like our plan went well."

Joy said.

"Of course it is, I'm genius right?"

Yeri said.

"Oh yes you are but, I'm surprised at Joohyun's acting skills hahahaha I'm very impressed."

Joy said.

"Really? If that's the case, then I should audition at some agencies now who knows i might got popularity."

Joohyun said teasingly.

"Yeah you should,But you should say good bye to your Wendy my friend."

Yeri said at her.

Joohyun frowned at the thought of losing Wendy no she can't she might die because of that.

"Then I will just stay here and kill people just to make Wendy stay I only want her and her attention only."

Joohyun said.

"Don't worry irene, Wendy is all yours didn't you see her a while ago? She saved you from Victoria even though we know you can beat the hell out of her."

Joy said chuckling at the memory a while ago.

"Aish, I hate that look very fragile and weak a while ago and let that Victoria beat me. But I need to do it for the sake of our secret and to get the students and teachers trust specially Wendy and seulgi right?"

Joohyun explained while rolling her eyes.

"Yeah we are so proud of you Irene Unnie, hahahaha your plan really went well."

Yeri said.

"And thanks to you too yerim-ah, you did well too by bumping with Victoria to replace the real envelope that was containing our pictures to the fake envelope  before she came to me and confront me."

Joohyun said, Yeri smiled at her.

"Oh yeah about that I was nervous a while ago about that when Victoria gave the envelope to Wendy I thought we were all going to be busted and arrested for that."

Joy said.

"I will never ever going to make that happen I'm going to save you two from this mess, and you know me too well right? My father's men will do anything to clean everything and luckily I already told them to kill the private investigator that Victoria hired to keep our secret safe."

Joohyun said and rest her back at the bed rest. The two younger girls ate now relieve that Joohyun already clean their mess.

After one hour The two older girls already came with 3 boxes of, one bucket of chicken and their drinks to have their dinner. Wendy didn't forget to buy Joohyun a painkillers and sweet fruits that the younger girl likes.

Wendy smiled at Joohyun sweetly and place the fruits beside the mini table of her bed. While seulgi offered some food to the other younger girls. All of them are eating happily but Wendy saw how Joohyun is having a hard time to eat because of her cast so she just helped Joohyun to eat her dinner by feeding the younger girl.

Little did they know that the other girl in that room are watching them.

"Oh that was sweet."

Seulgi said.

"If I am a stranger I will be mistaken that they are a couple."

Joy said.

"If they were a couple then I should be their child because I'm awesome."

Yeri said. That makes the two girls stare at her.

"Really Yeri?"

Joy asked.

"What?is there something wrong about what I say."

Yeri asked joy too.

"Nothing, oh I wish I also has a lover like that."

Joy said dreamingly.

"You have one, she's right beside you."

Yeri whispered at joy that makes her blushed and look at the bear that is munching her favorite Pringles.

"What did you say?"

Seulgi asked.

"Nothing Yeri said that the food was very delicious right yeri?"

Joy said while forcing a smile at Yeri and seulgi.

"Yeah whatever."

Yeri said.

Then Wendy came to them and asked them what are they talking about.

"Hey guys what's up?"

Wendy said.

"Just random stuffs."

Joy said.

"We are talking about you and Joohyun."

Seulgi spill out again. That makes the two older girl smack their own foreheads.

'Aish stupid bear!' Joy thought.

'Damn this bear.' Yeri thought.

The two younger girls look at her in disbelief.

"Why did I say something wrong?"

Seulgi asked at the two.

"Me and Joohyun-ah? A couple?"

Wendy asked.

The three other girls nodded at her.

"Hahaha, aigoo you three just eat okay."

Wendy said and looked at the younger girl who is lying comfortably at the bed Wendy smiled at her thought.

'I wish you also have a feelings for me hyunnie, Cause I think I'm falling for you now.' Wendy thought. 

She smiled looking at the girl beside her and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight hyunnie."

Wendy said and followed Joohyun to the dreamland.

Meanwhile Tiffany and her best friends are now at the bar drinking liquors to forget her heartbreak, Tiffany swore that she will make nickhun's life miserable and a living hell for cheating on her. Yoona and Sooyoung invite her to some dance to forget all of her stress but then she turned them down because she's not in the right mood to party right now she just want to forget everything.

While drinking a familiar man came to her pleading not stop for her forgiveness and to take him back of course.

"Please tiffany I'm begging you comeback to me."

Nickhun said while holding her hands.

"I don't want you anymore now move dumb ass."

Tiffany scoffed and leave nickhun there, now she knows that nickhun was not the man for her.