22- Normal

"I love you and I always will no matter any consequence . Never forget that."

He said staring into my eyes as he took a tiny step back but still holding me.

"I was scared, I thought you were going to leave me so I isolated myself. Damn, I'm still scared. You can tell me you're going to be here and than you could leave in the future leaving me heartbroken. You never know Matt, I know it's not what you want." I said turning around trying to get away from his grasp.

I started crying more and I quickly wiped my tears away. I walked towards my window and started to stare out at nothing. I was lost, terrified, somewhat lonely.

Why am I lonely when he's in my room? I can't even answer my own question. I just feel like he will leave me and I will be on my own.

The floor creaked as Matt walked towards me. He placed a delicate hand against my back rubbing softly. Matt knew how to calm me down and a small smile creeped it's way onto my face.

"I'll never leave you. You're my everything. Yeah that sounds super cheesy but it's true. I don't know what I would do without you... My life would be miserable and pointless. We have been at each others side since we were seven, I've loved you since. My feelings grew for you as we grew up together and I realized how much you mean to me and how much you've impacted my life. Justine I love you.. I love you and our baby."

"Nothing ever lasts Matt, you could leave me after this baby is born. I- I'm just scared."

"I know baby.. Just trust me." Matt said grabbing my arms slightly making me stand up.

"I love you." He smiled. "I love you too." I say and Matt slowly kisses me.

"Move Espinosa." Marielle says running in the room and pushing Matthew aside. She grabs me and hugs me tightly. "Never do that again, you were killing me not knowing what you were up to alone in here!" She continue.

"I'm sorry." I said hugging her tighter.

"I'm sorry I told him you're pregnant, it just slipped out. I didn't want him I think that you were cheating on him. Cause that's what he thought. I'm just glad you're okay, we were just really worried." She explained. "Im glad you guys care."

I walked back over to Matt and he smiled at me, opening his arms for a hug. I ran into them and he kissed the top of my head. "I love you so much, I'm glad you're okay... I know you're scared babe, but we are strong enough to support and care for a child." Matt said and kissed me softly.