14- Game Time

A/N:

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time, I have just been really busy school wise but I promise I will update twice a week for y'all. I'm sorry again, but thanks for the votes guys ily!

-

-

-

-

After endless hours of crying, I was laying in Matt's arms for what seemed like forever. I was still crying at the fact Alexis almost died.

The scary part was when I couldn't control myself, when I completely broke down on the ground. I'm so mad at myself for breaking like that. I actually couldn't breathe and I was really scared.

I started to cry more; it honestly hurt to cry now. My eyes were burning and my throat hurt like hell.

"Thank you" I held Matt's hand tighter.

"For what?" He questioned and looked at me.

"For being there for me. It's scary when you can't help yourself control your thoughts and emotions." I quietly spoke.

"Babe are you okay? You know I'll always be here for you when you need it." He whispered knowing it was still bugging me.

"Yeah, yeah, Matt don't worry. I'm fine now." I smiled and held his hand to reassure him.

"I have a game tomorrow, do you want to come? I'll get Ryan and Johnny to stay with you this time." He smiled at me and I nodded my head.

He smiled back at me and kissed me quickly.

"Good, you can get your mind off everything and just have fun..." He looked at me and his face softened.

"You know your happiness is all that I care about, I put you before everything else and I love you so damn much. I'n so glad we are together now, you make me so happy Justine." Matt smiled and I started to tear up.

"Aww Matthew you're going to make me cry. I'm so grateful that I have you, you helped me in ways I can't explain, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you." I smiled and kissed him slowly.

His hands found their way under my shirt and he rubbed my bare back. The soft passionate kissing turned into a heated make out session.

Matt detached his lips from mine and he started to suck on my neck.

"Babe" I moaned softly and he sucked harder.

When he was done he smiled at me. "You're gonna have a mark." He winked and ran his fingers over the spot he just made visible.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up in my bed and shut my annoying alarm off on my phone. It was 6:45am and I headed towards my shower. I stripped down and stepped in and ran the water.

After I was finished I got changed and it was really warm out. I grabbed my faded high waisted shorts and a black cropped top. I put my red vans on, picked my back pack up and ran down the stairs into my kitchen.

Matt was calling me on FaceTime and I answered.

"What do you want Espinosa." I smiled at him as I grabbed a glass and filled it with orange juice.