12- Hide and Seek

I woke up in Matts arms smiling at and caressing his cheek with my thumb, admiring this amazing boy I can call mine.

It's actually really crazy putting everything together, how Matt and I have been friends for so long. We never thought we could be anything more than just best friends. I have loved him since he beginning and I now know he loves me back as much and more as I love him.

I was scared in the beginning; scared of ruining everything between Matt and I. If anything happens to the point where we can't even stand in the same room as each other, I don't know what I will do. I will probably be depressed forever, even if he did something that really hurt me.

"Morning beautiful." Matt woke and kissed my cheek. "Why are you starring at me?" He asked gripping my body tighter.

"I'm not allowed too?" I teased and he kissed me softly. "Of course you can baby." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my back.

"Do you want me to drop you off?" He asked sitting up.

"Are we going to do anything today?" I asked

"Sure, like what?"

"I don't know, just come over and we will think of something." I smiled and he agreed.

We walked down the stairs and I looked for marielle. Thankfully she was sitting on the couch.

"Hey thanks for having us, text me later." I smiled at Marielle waving us goodbye.

When Matt pulled up to my house I opened the car door and rushed inside so I could clean my room. I unlocked the front door and rushed up the stairs into my room. I closed the door and locked it.

I quickly threw all my clothes in my closet and fixed my bed. Its a bit messy when you're in your room most of the time for a week.

Matt knocked on my door and I quickly opened it and I was out of breath.

"Sorry I had to clean my room." I smiled looking up at him.

"Okay.." He laughed and I walked downstairs.

"Let's make cookies!" I shouted enthusiastically.

After Matt helped me grab all the ingredients we started making them.

It was getting super messy, there was barely any ingredients in the bowl, it was all covering us. Matt would always throw flour at me or crack an egg over my head.

"Stop, I don't want to clean this up." I laughed and he kept throwing anything he could reach. I gave up and sat on the ground as he poured some of the flour over me.

"Loser." I pouted. "You love me." Matt smiled and extended his arms out to me to help me stand up. I grabbed his hands and stood up.

"You go clean up while I make them." I smiled.

"I don't want to clean up, that's boring." Matt tried to get out of cleaning up. He hugged me tightly and wiped the flour and egg off of my face and kissed me. "Nice try, go clean up babe."

He rolled his eyes and kissed me one more time letting go of me and walking towards the vacuum.

I grabbed more flour from the pantry and eggs from the fridge and started mixing everything.

I love homemade cookies the best, they taste way better.

I was walking around my house trying to find Matt. I guess we were playing hide and seek.

"Come on Matthew, I'm bored of this." I shouted. I have been trying to find him for 10 minutes. Well I'm not actually looking hard enough, I'm just scanning the rooms.

I heard someone running across the hallway downstairs behind me and I whipped my head around.

"Just give up, this is stupid." I said and it echoed.

I started walking towards the kitchen as a hand gripped my shoulder turning me around. "Ha ha, I win." Matt smiled and held me tightly. "Yeah yeah of course, you always win." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

He pulled my face closer to his and started to kiss me softly. He grabbed my hand and led me to my room where he pushed me against the wall and started to kiss my neck furiously.

"We have barely had anytime for us." He smirked and held my hands tightly.

"Well we're together now, aren't we?" I smiled and kissed Matt softly running my fingers through his hair messing it up.

We have never talked about taking things further, obviously our age and we have only been together for 2 weeks if that. We feel comfortable with each other because we have been so close for around 8 years.

Of course we are too young to actually have sex, even though we are teenagers with crazy ass hormones. We are responsible enough to know it's not right right now.

He lifted me up and placed me on the bed gently. Matt laid beside me and held my hand.

I kissed him and smiled.

"I love you." I smiled and laid my head on his chest.

"I love you too." Matt said and kissed my forehead.

My phone started ringing and I could hear it through the halls. It was downstairs and I didn't want to get up.

"Aren't you going to get it." Matt asked questioning me.

"Ugh I don't want to get up."

It kept ringing so I got up and ran downstairs.

It was Alexis's mom. Weird...

"Hello?" I answered and I heard sniffles.

"Justine? Come to the hospital *sniffle* it's Alexis, please."

"What happened? Oh my god is she okay?!" I asked concerned.

"I don't know, maybe," her mom cried and continued. "She was in an accident, please hurry." She cried.

"Y...yeah of course, I'm on my way." I stuttered, tears brimmed my eyes as I set my head down and slumped over the counter.

I cried down onto the surface of the counter.

"Hey Justine, who was it?!" Matt cam running in the kitchen.

"Justine?" He asked again because I wasn't responding. He could hear me sniffling and his tone changed.

"Crap, justine what happened babe? Are you okay?"

I didn't respond. He rubbed my back and kissed my shoulder.

"Justine tell me what's wrong." He pouted and I turned around.

"It's Alexis, Matt I don't know what happened." I cried in his chest.

"Can you please take me to the hospital." I looked up at him.

"Yeah of course, I'll meet you at the car." He rubbed my back and grabbed his keys as I walked to the car.

He sped to the hospital and tears were just slowly falling. I could tell her mom was crying hard, so something must be wrong.