20- Truth

It's been a couple days since I knew, a couple days before I left my room, a couple days before I saw or talked to Matt. I haven't went to school because there's no use of going to 3 days of classes before summer break.

We were now on summer break and instead of doing the typical teenage stuff like partying, swimming at the beach with all your friends, stuff like that; I'm going to be at home all alone looking at all the snapchat stories to see the events that I could be at. I can't do much this summer, I could hurt the baby.

Of course I haven't told Matt yet, I'm such a baby... I'm too scared to face him. Alexis and Marielle have been keeping this secret and it's stressful for them but they just want me to be happy. Matt thinks I have a really bad fever and some contagious virus, I don't really know what Marielle's been telling him.

I am always granted morning sickness every time I wake up. It's horrible, I hate throwing up.

My parents aren't home, as usual, so I'm all alone in this house.

A day ago Matt came by but I didn't let him in. He called me and I told him I didn't want him to see me like this. He thought I meant see me sick, but no, I didn't want him to see me depressed, sad, broken, with tears streaming down my face.

I told him he should leave and wait until I'm better. Of course the girls didn't approve of this. I think Ryan and Johnny are starting to think something's up because I'm never this sick. They're smart enough to figure out by themselves.

Throughout the day Alexis texts me and makes me feel like shit for not talking to Matt. She's right though I should tell him.

You see, just talking to Matt is easy, hiding something from him is even harder, but when you're hiding the fact that you're pregnant with his baby and he doesn't even know, that's pretty hard.

He has a right to know, I'm too selfish to tell him.

Marielle's P.O.V.

I've been telling Justine that he's just worried about her being sick, the truth is that Matt thinks she's cheating on him, something she would never do but he still thinks there's someone else.

I always get mad at him for thinking that and I reassure him that there's nothing going on, that he's all hers, but he won't get it through his mind.

-

-

-

-

-

It's been three weeks since we found out and Matt is literally going crazy. He thinks that they are over, he's been really quiet and distant from all of us. I decided to invite him to my house with everyone else and more people. I guess a party.

Throughout the night I was carefully paying attention to Matt and his actions. I was waiting for him to drink a lot but he never once picked up a cup. I didn't want him to mess up things with Justine because things were already hard for her.

Hours into the night I lost sight of him. He was probably just in the backyard anyway so I walked outside.

I turned my head and saw him, he was with a girl. It was Maria and she was about to kiss him but I pushed her off of Matt.

"What do you think you're doing. You have a girlfriend." I shouted looking at him.

"Really?! I do.. Recently it feels like I don't." He spat back.

"Don't you dare cheat on her, she already had too much going on." I shouted. "Shit" I said under my breathe, I can save myself from telling him the truth.

He just questioned me. "She's really stressed from her not being able to see anyone or do anything cause she's sick. You don't want to make it worse." I said stepping towards him.

"She's probably I not even sick, how do I know for sure that there's not someone in her house fucking her all the time and I'm just standing here clueless thinking my girlfriends sick when she's really having the time of her life." He raised his voice.

"Its not like that." I said. "Than why can't you tell me the truth." He shouted.

"Because I can't Matt, I promised she would tell you."

"SO SHES GOING TO TELL ME THAT SHE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE AND HES WAY BETTER THAN I EVER WAS IN MY FACE. I DONT NEED THAT." He screamed at me.

"MATT STOP, ITS NOT LIKE THAT."

"YOU KNOW IT IS, you know you're lying to me, everyone's lying, trying to keep the fact that Justine's cheating on me hidden." He said starring at me with tears in his eyes.

I was starting to get really annoyed by him and I opened my mouth "SHES NOT CHEATING ON YOU, SHES FUCKING PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY." I screamed in his face. Matt just stopped and froze. "That's why she doesn't want to talk to you, that's why she hasn't left her house or her room for all I know. She's depressed Matt, she doesn't want us in the house either, she won't let me in. How do you think I feel, I can't see my best friend, and there's nothing I can do to help her. Matt you have such a good life and she didn't want to ruin it."

"Justine's pregnant?" He whispered.

"Yes, now let's go to her house." I said and waving him towards the front.

I told Alexis to watch over my house and everything as I drove to Justines house.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Once we got to her house I ran to the back and tried to find the hidden key. In less than 5 minutes I found the key under a flower pot. I rushed back to the front where Matt was and opened her door.

All the lights were turned off, it was dark and cold in the house. There was only a couple dishes in the sink and I looked in the fridge.. there was barely anything in there except for 2 rotting apples, a water filter, orange juice and some strawberries.

Shit, she hasn't been eating. As I was checking around in the kitchen Matt ran up the stairs and I could hear his faint cries and his knocks against her door.