15 - Love

A/N: If you cant handle a tiny bit of smut, I suggest you don't read this chapter.

When Matt pulled up to his house we both got out of the car and walked inside; I don't even know what we are going to do.

"What do you want to do?" Matt whispered over my shoulder sending shivers down my spine.

I shrugged and he walked towards his bedroom.

As soon as he closed the door behind me he hugged me from behind and moved my hair away from my neck leaving it exposed.

Matt tilted my head with his finger and kissed from my shoulder up to my jaw.

"Matt." I half moaned and gripped his arm tightly.

He started kissing my neck as his hands went up my shirt, he rubbed my bare back and sucked on my neck. I couldn't keep in my moan and I let it out softly.

"Mmmm" I moaned and Matt smiled. "I'm going to make you feel amazing baby" he whispered in my ear.

Matt turned me around so I was facing him. His back was facing his bed and he walked us over to it laying me down gently. We never broke eye contact, the room was full of love and it was radiating off of us.

Matt looked into my eyes as his hands were at the hem of my shirt making sure he could take it off. I nodded my head and he took it off with ease.

After Matt took mine off, he took his off quickly as well and started to kiss me again. His hands were under my back and he was pushing our bodies closer together. Damn, I love this boy.

His pants soon came off and he was in his boxers beside me. Matt looked at me again and his fingers trailed down to the hem of my pants. "Are you sure babe?" Matthew asked looking in my eyes to make sure I was ready for what was going to happen later on. He wanted to make sure I was totally okay with this, not just okay, but comfortable as well.

I looked up at him and I nodded my head, Matt slightly smiled and he pulled my shorts down slowly. His fingers lightly touched the inside of my thighs as he was pulling them down making me have short breaths.

After my shorts were on the floor he held my waist and pulled me closer to him so he was hovering over me.

He soon took my bra off and his touch instantly made me feel comfortable with this.

He kissed down from my neck all the way down to the hem of my panties. I gripped Matts forearms tightly. He was playing with the top of my panties looking up at me, making sure it was okay, and that we could take it to the next level.

I smiled down at him as his fingers looped with the fabric and he pulled them down my legs.

Soon Matt took his boxers off and he was over me again. His hands roamed my whole body making me shiver.

"I love you so much..." Matt said looking in my eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked leaning down for a kiss. As soon as he pulled away I nodded my head.

"Of course Matthew, I love you and only you. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, someone as special as you are rare to find. I love you so much." I started to tear up saying this, it was all pouring out. All my love for Matthew was spilling out at this moment.

Once all our articles of clothing were off it was time.

Our bodies rocked in the bed and our moans filled the room. It was amazing.

He took himself out, and he laid beside me pulling me next to him. We didn't say anything, he was just holding me like he was scared he was going to lose me. He rubbed my shoulder and arm and he kissed my cheek softly over and over like he couldn't get enough.

"Justine..." Matt whispered in my ear while playing with my fingers that were rested on his bare chest. "...I'm so deeply in love with you." He said making me tear up instantly. I couldn't contain my smile, this was the first time he has ever said this to me; I couldn't help but smile. "I'm in love with you too Matthew." I smiled into his chest.

He rubbed my back softly holding me tighter than I thought he possibly could.

I love him so much, I hope we spend the rest of our lives together.