19- Positive

"Justine..." Marielle said sighing. "You have to tell Matt, right now... Call him, he needs to know you're pregnant." She said.

I froze. I started to breathe really fast and harsh it hurt my lungs. I started to shake, my fingers were shaking uncontrollably and my vision was blurry from the tears that were now flooding down my face.

This was actually happening. I'm pregnant.

"Why-" I started. "Why am I so stupid?" I said sobbing into her bed. I was laying face down on her bed and I now curled myself into a ball. "Marielle I... I can't." I cried making a wet spot in front of my face from my tears.

I felt a hand rubbing my back. "I don't know what to do. You probably hate me." I cried.

Marielle stood up and started pacing like she was trying to find words to say.

"Justine... I know this is a really big deal. Being a teenager and having to raise a child. Your parents are barely there and I can't imagine how hard it is on you right now. Yeah of course I'm disappointed in you two, but you guys love each other... I know there's enough love to share around when you and Matt are raising your baby. He will be there for you no doubt. I will be there, Alexis too, and of course Johnny and Ryan will be. They probably won't understand anything because they're just dumb like that but don't push us away. You can stay here, in the spare room or I can stay at your house if you want. I really don't care as long as I know you're always going to have the support you need." Marielle said as I sat up on her bed.

I opened my arms for a hug and she smiled and went for it. "Thank you." I whispered in her ear. "I'm so sorry." I added and started crying again.

"Hey.. Hey it's okay. It's a huge mistake but the baby was made from your love with your best friend." She smiled and stood up.

knock knock

Alexis knocked at the door and came in.

"Hey, what's going on. Do you know?" Alexis said concerned and Marielle just nodded her head slowly.

"I- I'm going to have a baby." I said, tears rushing down my face as Alexis ran up to me and hugged me.

"Justine...it's okay..." She said rubbing my back.

"I don't want to do this guys." I cried.

"You are not getting an abortion. That baby is going to be so cute and funny and smart just like you two." Alexis started saying.

"Exactly you guys are perfect and your baby will be too. You are not killing a baby with potential." Marielle started to say.

I slumped down on the bed; of course I agreed with them. I would never kill something so precious and little.

"Don't worry guys. I'm going to raise this baby, hopefully with Matt. If not I guess I have you guys.... You'd never leave me and I'm so thankful for you guys." I said and started crying again.

I wrapped my arms around both of them, bringing them into my embrace. "I love you guys." I smiled and so did they.

"Don't worry Justine, we will alway be here. If anythings bothering you don't hesitate to call one of us. Anything you need we will take care of it okay? It's hard to take all this in... My best friends are having a baby. Even though you guys are so young you're strong enough to take care of it." Alexis said smiling.

I smiled and hugged her tightly. "You know you should really get on with telling the baby daddy." She added as Marielle shook her head agreeing with Alexis.

"I know, I will. But not today. If I go to his house, tell him, and he ends up leaving me... I wouldn't be able to handle the all the pain from today."

"You have to tell him first thing tomorrow morning. I texted him saying you weren't feeling well and that you're sleeping already so you aren't replying." Marielle threw me her phone and I read what he said. Matt was really worried and he cared about how I was feeling and how I was doing when he didn't know the real reason.

"Thank you, of course I will." I smiled.