7- New Kid

"Wake up Justine, we have school." Matt shook me to get up. "Why did we go to sleep so late." I whined.

I threw the blankets off me and I put my leggings on. "Pass me a sweater." I told him and he threw me his school sweater. "I'm going to pass out in first period." I yawned. "We have 20 minutes, let's go." He rushed me and ran downstairs.

I grabbed a water bottle and an apple from his fridge and rushed of the door. Matt locked up after me and I jumped into his car and he drove towards my school.

I fell asleep on the way to school; I was going to be late since my school is 30 minutes away from his house... Oh well.

He pulled up to the front of my school; I kissed his cheek and got out.
"Thanks Matt, pick me up for lunch."
"Of course, bye"

-

-

-

I walked to my locker and grabbed my books and headed up the stairs towards biology.

I walked in and the teacher just smiled at me. She doesn't really care if people are late...Thank god.

I sat down in my seat and texted Matt.

"Why did you wake me up, I don't want to be here 😫"

"Because you can't skip."

"Whatever, you're buying me lunch."

-

-

2nd period rolled by and I was falling asleep. 10 minutes into the period the teacher interrupted us.

"Class, we have a new student..." The teacher announced as a tall brunette walked in. " Welcome John, John Williams. Take a seat up front please."

"I am assigning partners for a project."

I grunted and scrolled through twitter. I really just wanted to work alone.

After the teacher assigned a couple of partners she called my name "justine and John" oh my god FML.

"Can I work alone, I really don't feel like having a partner." I asked and the teacher kept talking. I guess that's a no; five minutes later we had to sit together to talk about the details.

I walked towards John and he winked at me. I kept a straight face and sat beside him. "Aye there babe " I rolled my eyes. "Where are we working on the project, my house? It's easier for me." I stated and he nodded. "Oh okay sure." He smiled. All class he was flirting with me and I was just ignoring him and I was on his phone.

The bell rang and I rushed to grab my stuff and go towards the parking lot where Matt was going to pick me up. I saw someone follow me out but I ignored it.

Matt pulled up and drove towards the front. I felt someone wrap their arms around me and hug me tight. "Can't wait for tonight" It was John, kid doesn't get it does he.

"Sorry I have to go, my boyfriends here to pick me up. I'll see you later." I smiled at him and got in Matts car.

He looked at me and clenched his jaw. "What." I questioned. He looked annoyed. "That's a new kid, he keeps flirting with me but I ignore it, Matt it's fine." I smiled and grabbed his hand.

This instantly calmed him down and he kept driving and I told him about the project and what we did in school so far.

Matt didn't have to go to the rest of his classes because his dad was making him get food.

-

-

-

-

After school I walked with John to my house and into the living room. I grabbed a bottle of water and a couple oat bars and threw them on the ground at johns feet. "I'll be right back, I'm going to get my laptop." He nodded and I ran up the stairs.

"I'm coming over later, I need to print shit and my printers broken."
-Matthew❤️

"Okay, we will probs be finished"

"Having fun?" -Matthew❤️

"eh sure."

"Okay, I'll see you later babe"
-Matthew❤️

I locked my phone and left it in my room. I ran down the stairs to John and started working on the project.

-

-

-

-

2 hours later we finished the project and we were just watching tv. He wasn't going to leave until another hour and he was really annoying with al his flirting.

"You're really pretty" he said and I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.
"Thanks?"

"Come on I know you want me." He said and winked

"Please stop, I don't." I said getting up and going into the kitchen to get more water.

I walked in and grabbed a cup. John popped up behind me and grabbed my ass.

"What the fuck are you doing." I said and shoved him off. "I know you want me" he laughed and pushed me against the counter. I tried to push him back but he wouldn't budge.

"Don't fucking try anything" I screamed at him.

"It's okay baby girl let it happen." He smiled as he smashed his lips on mine.

"I'm going to print some st... Holy fuck." Matt walked in on John kissing me. I was trying to push him off and talk to Matt but Matt rushed out of the room and left the house. John smirked and tried to kiss me again.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID?!" I screamed and hit his chest.

"MATT WAIT!" I screamed and John grabbed my wrist and whipped me around so I was facing him.

"DONT YOU TOUCH ME YOU LITTLE SHIT YOU RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP AND MY FRIENDSHIP." I screamed in his face and he grabbed my other wrists and held me tighter.

This reminded me of Maria and how she twisted my wrist; it hurt like hell.

Tears started forming in my eyes "STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I cried. And John just looked at me with evil eyes.

"Please stop you're hurting me." I whimpered and I couldn't feel my hands. I screamed for help but no one was around.

He let go of my wrists and pushed me to the ground. I was bawling my eyes out and I laid on the ground as John left my house.

What the fuck just happened. I lost Matt.