21- No Matter

Justine's P.O.V

I have been thinking for weeks about how I will tell Matt about our little creation. Thinking whether or not he will be mad, happy, or as confused and scared as I am.

I dread telling him, I don't want him to leave me, I don't want him to make me raise the baby by myself. I want the baby to have a father and I want him/her have perfect parents. I don't want our baby to have a depressed mother, trying to get through the days.

My thoughts got interrupted by some voices and movement outside my house. I could hear people in the front yard from my bedroom. I didn't really care because no one could get in my room. I isolated myself, my doors locked and there's a dresser in front of my door. If a murderer tried to kill me it would be hard for them.

I heard them come in the house and my heart started beating really fast and I just staying in my bed scared. I heard someone run up the stairs and words leave their mouth echoing through my room.

Matt.

"Justine please open the door."

Matt says lightly knocking on the door.

As of now I'm mad, sad, and scared all at the same time. Someone had to tell him.. why would he be here. How could they tell him, I was suppose too.

Knock after knock, Matt would say things like "let me in." or "please open the door."

I was scared and I wasn't planning on opening the door or opening my mouth at all.

He starts to bang on the door harder making me jump. "Justine please!" He says, I can hear how scared he is by his shaky voice. He starts to talk and I listen.

"Listen, I know you're pregnant. I know Justine. I've been a horrible, terrible boyfriend. I thought you were cheating on me, you weren't returning my calls or texting me back. I was scared shitless. And you're here probably terrified of me, what I would say when you tell me that you're going to have a baby. When you tell me I'm going to be a father. I know you haven't been eating, there's nothing in your fridge. You need to take care of yourself and the baby. Justine, I'm not mad at all, I'm a little scared but I'm happy, you're carrying our son or daughter and they're going to be perfect. I want to raise this baby with you, we will be great parents. Who gives a crap about our reputation, it's not going to ruin our lives, it will make us stronger... Can you please open your door babe." Matt said still hitting the door.

Tears pour down my cheeks, a smile creeps it's way on my face. I'm so happy, he's not mad... I'm surprised. I'm still completely scared out of my mind. I don't want him to see me looking so unhealthy. I can't open the door, I want to so bad, but I'm not letting myself.

"Come on Matt, she's not going to open it." Marielle said. "Oh she's here too" I thought.

"NO I HAVE TO STAY, IM NOT LEAVING UNTIL I SEE THAT SHES OKAY." He screamed at her causing louder knocks on my door making me jump. I get off my bed and push the dresser out of the way.

"Just go Matt." I say crying.

"Justine, baby... Don't be like that. I'm here, I'm here for you and our baby, let me in." Matt says pleading.

"Please." I beg him.

"NO STOP JUST OPEN THE DOOR." He shouts. I unlock the door, signalling a loud clicking sound and I back away from the door.

I see the knob starting to twist and Matt appears in the door frame.

He doesn't say anything he just runs up to me and wraps his arms around my waist. Tears still pouring down my face as I sob into his chest.

He pulls away from the hug but his arms are still around my waist. Matts eyes pierce into mine, I can tell he's worried and scared. He wipes the tears that fall with his thumb, gently caressing my cheek with his soft fingers. Matt starts to talk:

"I love you and I always will no matter any consequence . Never forget that."