Author's Note

Dear Reader:

Thank you for taking your time to read my books, your support is not going unnoticed❤

I understand that some of you read this book while it was still a sample of 7 chapters😂 I wanted to post all the chapters, but they were just too long...the book is way too long itself. I was planning on publishing this book earlier in the year, but then I realized that there was still some work to be done. I'm still working on some in-between chapters which I feel are necessary and some additional chapters.

However, these changes will only be visible when the book gets published. With that said, this is the first official draft. I'm almost done with book two, and once it is done, The Billionaires, Book 2, and the additional chapters together will be divided into 3 books.

I will update you guys on the progress as time goes on, but for now, I hope you enjoy this book.

Thank you once again, let me know what you think.

Love,
Queen Piqué😘

P.S. NOT A ROMANCE BOOK!

***

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or are used fractiously.

Any resemblance to actual people living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or are used fractiously.

Any resemblance to actual people living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews.

Copyright © 2019 by Queen Piqué