I swear she loathes me. 

Luckily, nobody is paying attention to this current moment. 

"I know everything." Hannah states. 

Brock's blue eyes show confusion for a few seconds as he pieces together everything. When he's put the jigsaw puzzle together, his mouth opens in shock; he quickly tries to reach out for Hannah. 

Hannah, being in the current state she is, whacks him off. 

"Don't Brock. What you did to Whitney, your freaking sister is shameful. I am incredibly disappointed in you." Hannah says, in a serious and sad voice. She sounds heartbroken, having to say it aloud like she didn't fully believe it. 

Brock hangs his head in shame and regret. Whilst I forgave him, sort of, Hannah won't yet. She obviously never expected her boyfriend to act like he did and so now, she has to have a reality check. She has heard of a never side of him. 

"I know what I did was unforgivable. I am ashamed of myself too. I lost one of the only people I loved,  my own sister. And for that, I will never forgive myself. But by some miracle, Anastasia has given me a second chance. I will not screw it up with her." Brock says, truthfully. 

Hannah listens intently, noting all of his words, his body language, how honest he's being. 

"Baby, I love you too. Please don't break up with me. I know I did something awful to my sister but I'm trying to make it better. It will break my heart if you split up with me." He begs, stepping forward. Brock reaches out for Hannah but she denies him. 

"I - I need time. I need to process all of this." Hannah stammers, moving back to stand next to me again. "I'm sorry." Hannah apologizes, seeing Brock's dejected face. Then, Hannah leans into me and whispers: "can we go now?" 

Nodding my head, I say goodbye to the twins, giving Callum a pointed look and Brock a sympathetic smile and then head off to my first lesson today. 

***

When lunch comes around, I go on a hunt for Callum. Apparently, he's been doing extra training after school for football and had told his teammates he was going to practice at lunch too. 

I almost forgot that he was part of the football team. I guess I had thought he would give up after I left. I should have guessed that his life would continue after I left. 

So I head over to the field, happy that its a nice day today. The sun shines brightly, causing me to hold a hand up to my forehead so I can see. It's not too hot today but its hot enough for me to wear my Chanel crop top and shorts. 

I spot Callum doing some starting drills alone, with cones laid out on the field. Callum seems so engrossed in the activity he doesn't notice me when I go and sit on the bleachers. Whilst he's busy, I use it to my advantage and watch him. 

He's taken his top off and lazily thrown it onto the ground with his bag. His toned body is on full display for me, showing off how beautiful he is. Its obvious to anybody, with his thick muscles and six-pack, that Callum works out, a lot. He always used to go to the gym on Sunday's and would train three out of the five days with the rest of his squad. 

After a few times running up and down the cones, Callum stops and wipes his forehead. He lifts his eyes from the ground, stopping them when he see's me. 

Smiling slightly, I get up and head over to his bag, chucking a bottle of water at him. 

"Thanks," he says, shifting his eyes away from me. He untightens his bottle and takes a greedy sip of water. 

"Can we talk?" I ask him, praying he will say yes. 

Callum pauses and puts the cap back on the bottle. "Sorry, I can't. I'm busy." 

Sighing in resignation, I dump my bottom back on the bench. 

"I know you're avoiding me." It's not a question but a statement. "And in a way, I understand why. But we do need to talk about it." 

"It?" Callum repeats, arching an eyebrow.

"Yes," I nod. "You know what I'm on about, don't play dumb." 

Callum presses his lips together. "Okay." 

My eyebrows raise. "Okay? Is that an 'okay, I'll talk to you' or an 'okay, I admit I do know what it is'?" 

"The latter," Callum replies. 

Running a hand through my straight blonde hair that I straightened today, I think of a way I can convince Callum to let me talk to him. If I try to talk to him now, he will dismiss everything I say or play dumb. 

"We're not dating." I blurt out. Clarifying, I continue. "Jason and I, we kissed because..." I stop and start laughing, knowing how ridiculous saying it to Callum will sound. Once again, Whitney will sound pathetic. "I wanted to make you jealous. I wanted to get a reaction out of you so I'd know what you'd act like." 

Speechless, Callum stares at me blankly. I desperately want to know what is going on in his head - what thoughts are running through his mind.

"It's so stupid and I really wasn't thinking at the time but...I dunno. Everything is just spinning out of control." I blabber, knowing he's listening to me. "So please, can we chat about whats happening between us - our feelings?"

"I'm sorry Whitney but I have to get back to training now," Callum says in a bored tone and spins on his heels, back to his starting line.

Slumping my shoulders in defeat, I inhale and try to not let his words effect me. I will try again tomorrow. I will talk to him tomorrow.

And with some positivity left in my mind, I get up and stroll back into school. Everything will work out, it always does. 

{A/N: sorry it's short. Hopefully, the next few chapters will be longer. 

How do you feel about Callum? Do you think he is being over dramatic or not?

What's your favorite season? 

Favorite movie genre? 

Next update: Next Tuesday unless I can find time on Saturday }