Authors Note

Meet Me Halfway - The Black Eyed Peas

Before you start this story, please read the authors note! 

Thank you for checking out my new story! The idea of the story just popped into my head one day and here it is now! I wasn't even going to update it until June or July because of my exams but after writing the first chapter, I just felt like I had to publish this. I hope you enjoy this story.

For those who have read my other books, I hope you like this new story. Its going to be a lot different from my other stories!

Now I'm going to get onto the boring parts. *Clears throat dramatically.*

~~No stealing my work! This took me a long time to write. To see it stolen will break my heart and make me very angry. I will hunt you down and cut off all of your fingers painfully. It won't be pleasant. 

~~~No negativity in the comments section! It really demotivates writers. If you don't like the story, leave. Simple. There's no need for you to be an ass and to make me feel sad. Also, please remember I'm writing this for FREE in my OWN TIME. 

~~~If you see a mistake then please kindly tell me in the comments section. Just remember, we are all humans and we all make mistakes. 

And now I have finished the boring part. For those who have already forgotten the blurb, here it is again: 

"Losing yourself is the easy part, it's finding yourself again that's hard."

***

Hollywood. When you think of the word, you think of glitz, glam, and perfection. You think of rich and flawless people who are admired by all.

But everyone knows Hollywood has a dark side.

Anastasia Claire ran. Ran from the pain of everything. She left everybody in hopes of finding herself again. Instead, she became someone new. The famous Whitney Winters. Hollywood's golden girl.

When her manager tells her Whitney has to visit her old high school where her worst memories were, Whitney freaks. Could she really face everyone she left? Her friends, family, bullies, and crush?

And can she maintain her new flawless act?

***

Covers

If you have made a cover for this story, then PLEASE email it in. I love seeing new covers and sharing them. They always make me smile :)

Cast: 

Taylor Swift as Anastasia Clarie/ Whitney Winters