4 - The Media Is Going To Have A Field Day

Boom Clap - Charli XCX

4 - The Media Is Going To Have A Field Day

Dedicated to: Evajoseph00

Word count: 2360

"A rose can never be a sunflower, and a sunflower can never be a rose. All flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that's like women too. I want to encourage women to embrace their own uniqueness."

-  Miranda Kerr

Remember to VOTE and COMMENT if you liked the chapter!

 Thank you so much for the amazing cover @starkside (it won't let me tag you in it, I'm so sorry)!! I LOVE THEM! 

Question for everyone: which cover should I use out of these two? I can't decide! I love them both

***

"—she said in her interview last night that a fan tried to grab her as she was leaving. How awkward." A man on the radio says, his voice waking me up. For some reason, Casey decided to set my alarm as the radio. So as soon as I wake up, I'm hearing some celebrity gossip.

The days when I'm the headline is the worst. I honestly don't think these people think I'm human. Because when they talk about mistakes, they make it sound so scandalous. Once, I was so tempted to phone them and shouting that I'm a human too.

Casey had to forbid me from using my phone for a day.

"Well, I only heard it was a rumor. Whitney's fans aren't that crazy." A female presenter inputs and chuckles.

Oh great, I'm the main focus today. What did I do wrong this time?

"How about we now play her new song? I mean, I still can't believe this girl can sing as well! She is the package." She adds and I nearly groaned.