Lincoln had told her that it was one of the cleanest rivers on that side of the forest and that it was where he went to get his water sometimes in the morning, that's how he knew she went there.

"Don't lie to me Corey I just watched her leave." Finn argued as he turned to her fully, turning the girl to look at him in the eyes "Tell me the truth." He urged.

"I did," Corey huffed as she rolled her bright blue eyes "I don't know exactly where she's going, I can make an educated guess but I suppose you can too." She raised her eyebrows at the boy "Plus the whole eye contact thing wont work with me, I'm a world class liar, my Mom was Grace Romera in case you'd forgotten." Corey smirked.

"How could I forget," Finn grinned as they both looked up at the monitor when it cut out "You've been the talk of the camp since everyone found out you were Clarke's cousin." He laughed as the younger girl shoved him playfully, the two laughing as she offered him a sip of her drink, the long haired boy taking a long gulp before passing it back.

The day was already turning out well.

...........

As they day continued on Monty brought out his second batch of Moonshine when the sun was setting, the day quickly turning to night as the celebrations went on.

Corey had found herself in a competition that one of the 100 had created, two people went head to head, both having to run the perimeter of the whole camp as they dodged all of the obstacles that had been put in place before they'd have to climb the drop ship roof and grab the drink that was up there. 

As Corey shook herself out Miller stood beside her doing the same, she'd decided that the dark haired delinquent was a fair component and couldn't wait to beat his ass.

"Alright," Harper began as they both got into the starting position "On your marks," She continued, practically everyone stopping to watch the challenge "Get set!" She riled them up "Go!" She shouted.

Corey and Miller both shot off at a fast pace, keeping up with one another even with Corey's injury holding her back "Just so that you know!" Miller called as they jumped over one of the logs "If you win it's because I took sympathy on your crippled ass!"

"Trust me honey, it's not my ass that's crippled!" She smirked in reply before they both began climbing on the metal platform that was set up, Corey knocking Miller with her hip and causing him to fall down as she ran ahead. 

"Cheater!" He laughed, standing up and running towards the blonde as everyone whooped. Corey began to climb the droship as she grunted in pain, the running having tired out her side.

As she pulled herself up onto her front on the roof, one of Millers hands slipped into view as he began hauling himself up, grinning as he saw she hadn't yet gotten the drink. 

Corey scrambled forwards and grabbed the cup as Miller dived for it, missing by a fraction of a centimetre as the girl downed the entire thing quickly. The cheers and hollers of the other delinquents only spuring her on as Miller helped her up, the two laughing together as they called out into the setting sun with the others.

Corey met Bellamy's eye in the crowd and smiled at him, the older male returning the gesture as he nodded his head to her, the girl repeating his actions happily as they held eye contact for a while. Only breaking out of it when Miller began pulling Corey down from the top of the dropship with him.

..........

Corey sat just outside of camp an hour later, the initial buzz from all the alcohol slowly dimming as she drank water to soothe the pain in her ribs. She breathed in deeply as she faught back tears, thinking about Charlotte and Atom and how they'd never be able to experience something as amazing as this. 

Something so tranquil and full of joy, something so communal and loving, Something so real.

She sighed as she brought the make-shift cup back up to her lips, taking a leisurely sip before the blonde let her head fall back against the camp's walls, closing her eyes as a solitary tear fell down her cheek slowly.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this." That all too familiar voice spoke up causing butterflies to erupt in Corey's stomach.

"Fellar done did me wrong." She replied with a sad smile, feeling the older boy sit beside her carefully.

There was a short pause between them as she felt a hand rest on her knee and another wipe away her tear.

"Well that man was an idiot" He whispered, closer this time as he left a chaste kiss on her cheek. 

Corey's eyes opened slowly as she turned her head to the side, her bright blue orbs meeting a pair of contrasting dark brown ones as she gave him a smile.

"How much have you had to drink Bellamy?" She whispered back as she rested her head on his shoulder, feeling him wrap an arm around her shoulders and pull her closer when she didn't make any move to protest.

"Not nearly enough but still too much." Bellamy breathed in before looking down at the blonde haired beauty tucked under his arm.

"Well you really know how to charm a girl don't you Mr Blake." Corey huffed a laugh causing Bellamy to chuckle.

"When it's the right girl," She looked up as he spoke "It's simple." He breathed, his eyes glancing down at her lips quickly before he looked back up again, catching as she repeated his actions more slowly, more considerably.

"I've never kissed anyone before." Corey suddenly breathed out.

"Care to let me fix that?" Bellamy offered as they both leaned in slowly, looking into each others eyes before they fluttered closed. Both meeting in the middle in a passionate and needy kiss as they held one another close, both finally being able to release all of their bottled up feeling towards one another from the past few weeks as they shared that moment of innocent admittance.

When they finally pulled apart for oxygen both of them were breathing heavily, lips swollen and small smiles on their faces as they held eye contact.

"I like you Bellamy Blake," Corey whispered as tears built up in her eyes, she wasn't sure why but they just did "I like you a lot." She looked down and sniffled.

"I like you too Core." He told her as he lifted her chin carefully, bringing her eyes up to stare into his own "A lot, and that scares the hell out of me." Bellamy swallowed thickly.

"Good, because it scares me to." She smiled causing him to do the same as he pulled her close again. Both of them enjoying one anothers company as they basked in the moment of serenity.

"Does this mean you forgive me?" Bellamy suddenly asked causing Corey smile.

"Yes Bellamy, I forgive you." She closed her eyes as she rested her head back on his shoulder, the eldest Blake leaning his cheek on the top of the girls head as he kissed her softly on the cheek.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"No need to thank me Bell, it's unity day, the perfect day for forgiveness and uniting forces." Corey simplified as she took in Bellamy's scent. The boy somehow smelling of mint, rainwater and sweat and successfully making it attractive.

Bellamy was unknowingly doing the same as he smiled at the girls last comment, taking in the smell of berries, fresh water and dirt as he held her close, never wanting to let her go again.