"Raelynn!! What's wrong!" Mrs. Clark exclaimed when I entered her room in tears. I couldn't stop crying. My sobs shook my body as I ran into her arms. She held me tightly, stroking my hair.

  "Okay. Tell me what happened." She said calmly, pulling me away from her chest and wiping my tears away. I looked at the floor, mumbling.

  "Haley kissed Marcus." I muttered and she immediately pulled me back to her chest.

  Once I stopped crying, she let me sit in a desk for the rest of the pep rally.

  Not a few minutes later, the door burst open and there was Marcus. I stared at him, as he watched me with pain in his eyes. They were bloodshot and red.

  I felt the tears resurfacing, so I looked down at the desk.

"Lynnie." He whispered, stepping closer to me. I shook my head, holding my head in my hands. I suddenly felt an immense amount of warmth as I looked up to find him on his knees, hugging me. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I cupped his face in my hands, looking him dead in the eyes.

  "I'm sorry." I whispered. He gave a weak grin, before lifting me in the air and holding me tightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, nuzzling my head in his neck.

  "She kissed me. She just grabbed me and kissed me. When I pushed her away and looked up to find you, you were gone." He rambled before I placed my finger over his mouth.

  "I know. It just hurt me so much. To see your lips on hers. I want to be the only one to ever kiss you." I whispered, lightly stroking his bottom lip with my thumb.

"Excuse me." Mrs. Clark said from her desk. We both looked at her, as I slightly hid behind Marcus. My cheeks were a bright red as I had forgotten we were being watched.

"Sorry Mrs. Clark." Marcus said, scratching the back of his neck. She laughed shaking her head.

"It's fine. Y'alls parents did worse in front of me." She said, going back to her work.

"Oh crud!" Marcus said, pulling out his phone. He called Naomi, putting it on speaker.

"Come on baby. They can wait." We heard Luke whisper seductively as Naomi moaned slightly. Marcus and I shared a look of disgust.

"Luke, stop. I need to talk."

"No you don't. You also don't need this."

And that's all Marcus decided to make us go through.

"Thanks for putting that on speaker." I mumbled, punching his forearm. "But how'd you get out of the pep rally?" I asked, as he sat down and I sat on his lap, resting my head on his chest.

"Caleb's covering for me. Plus coach loves me." He shrugged, placing a soft kiss to my nose. I giggled, turning around so I was awkwardly straddling him.

"Love you." I whispered, leaning on him. He grinned, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me flush against him.

"Love you too." He said, kiss my head.

"Let's go!!" Naomi yelled out he stairs. I rolled my eyes coming down.

"Calm down!! It takes time to look this flawless." I say, motioning down my body.

" I say, motioning down my body