16 Alyce and Ever's complete terror makeover.

16. Alyce and Ever's complete terror makeover.

okay lets fast forward now. lets skip all the way to Saturday. i was to lazy to go to the skate park so i just skated around my house at around 1? everything was once normal. but of course it didnt last.Greg and Veronnica were walking down the block together. ugh. i really didnt feel like killing today. wait. what the hell am i thinking!!!!!???? gawd. i think Alyce's girlishness is rubbing off on me. and yes. IT IS A BAD THING.

"Haven, you need to loose the skateboard." Veronnica said.

"Veronnica, you need to loose the fake nose." i snapped at her.

she glared at me. i rolled my eyes. i wonder if i could kill them now. or should i get someone else to do that.

"my nose is not fake." she said.

"well other parts of your body are." i snapped.

her hands flew to parts of her body. making sure it wasnt visible that they were fake. but she just gave it away i skateboarded away. they were both stupid. they dont deserve to live either. like Kyle. i wonder if i could try killing him. but i'd go to jail. but if i try but dont succeed then he'd go to jail too. or i can just video tape the whole thing. that'd be much much easier.

it wasnt 2 yet but for some reason im absolutely bored so i skateboarded to Ever's house. they both said they had a surprise. if pink had anything to do with it i'd seriously kill them. i waited outside her house. she was obviously not home. i cranked up my ipod touch. i listened to the album "Guilty Pleasure." by Ashley Tisdale. and eventually i fell asleep eventually. which i think is stupid saying that im leaning right in front of a house where your completely vulnerable.

i woke up just before Ever and Alyce got back. they were carrying bags of stuff. oh no. i HATE makeovers. damn it! i should've known it was going to be bad.

"No! never. i will never have a MAKEOVER!" i screamed.

"you sound like a 5 year old." Ever said.

"so? i HATE makeovers." i said.

"well too bad. learn to adapt." Alyce said.

"hmf."

oh well. i guess theres no way of talking them out of it. and most likely they were going to do the same thing during prom night. might as well get used to it. they dragged me into the house. they gave me this outfit. which i thought it was personally ugly but i had to wear it anyway. i wonder why they're doing this. i am NOT GOING ON A DATE. THEY CANT MAKE ME!!!!!!!!!

http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/205283-Because+your+love+is+my+drug-black-forever-21-jacket-random-from-bazaar-dress-black-forever-21

after i finished changing they forced me into a chair and blindfolded me. sigh. why dont they get it? no matter what they do they cant make me girly. Ever most likely did my hair and Alyce most likely did my face. eventually. they finished and showed me. it wasnt bad just not my style.

"i look like a water fountain. see? blue for water. and then my hair looking like its flowing out of my brain." i complained.

"its not that bad." Alyce said.

"yes it is bad. its VERY BAD!!" i screamed.

"well your just going to have to live with it. and live with other people seeing you" Ever said.

"wait what? YOU BETTER NOT HAVE SET ME ON A DATE!" i screamed.

"we didnt. but your coming to the mall with us."

oh great. just what i needed. people seeing me. while i look like a walking water fountain. just great. PERFECT!!

*note sarcasm*

i dont get it. what the hell are they trying to do? if it had to do with Kyle im going to go insane. more than i already am.

*******************Shawn's POV

it was already Saturday. im seriously pissed off right now. i cant believe i dont have the guts to ask Haven. then i heard my friend text me.

*dude. get ur ass 2 the mall now -Brendan*

*y? im not gonna watch u on ur date-Shawn*

*just get over here -Brendan*

i wonder what he wants anyway. theres really no point in going to the mall. unless hes turned gay. then theres a reason. but hes probably not gay. i got to the mall waiting. then i saw Haven. my mouth gaped open. she looked. amazing. i couldnt even explain it. she looked great. but the look on her face. she probably hates it though. then i felt someone push me.

"dude what was that for?" i asked looking at Brendan.

"thats the whole reason your here. we're trying to set your up with her." Alex said.

oh now it all makes perfect sense. right?

*note sarcasm.*