6. feelings

6. feelings

if you think listening to Alyce and Ever talk on and on and on about clothes and accessories is fun, today is SO not your day. because im not telling you they're whole conversation. just because of the mean little devil i am. well maybe not little, im 5 foot 8.

if you like listening about me kicking butt today's MAY not your day either. because i was not able to kick but sadly. :(. disappointing much?

if your a nerdy weirdo sadly to day is your day. nothing weird happened.

i just sat in the park on a bench listening to music on my ipod touch. boring isnt it?

i was just listening to Automatic Loveletter and Allison Iraheta. then suddenly a dude came up next to me and sat down. EXTREMELY WEIRD.

"Hey im new here. could you show me around?" he asked.

surprisingly i would rate him a 2. the highest ive ever rated someone. but of course im not letting that RUIN my WHOLE LIFE. i blasted the volume to drown out the noise. but sadly he was looking at me waiting for the answer.

since my soul was a very very very very very(you get the point.) deep gray. not completely black. i took out my ear buds.

"Why me?" i asked.

"your the only person who looks around my age." he said while looking around for a dude.

"fine. you have a car?" i asked.

"yea." he said pointing to an accord.

"well to bad im skateboarding so your going to have to run to catch up with me." i snapped.

"seems fair enough." he said.

i saw him get out a dragon skateboard out of his car's trunk. very ugly if your wondering. i raced away looking back from time to time to make sure he was there. surprisingly he was able to catch up. soon he was right beside me skateboarding.

"Name?" i asked.

"Kyle. you?" he replied.

"why would i tell you my name?" i asked.

before he could answer i went ahead of him. i was going to bring him to Trevor's. i cant stand to see his ugly face.

"there." i said.

"what? thats A HOUSE." he said.

"duh. there's a dude in there who can show you around."

"fine."

i rang the doorbell and told Trevor. i sped away to Alyce's house. she's the expert on crushes. is it a crush? or is it just a stupid feeling. wait no. they're both the same thing. her door was locked.

"ALYCE!!" i screamed.

"what Have?" Alyce said opening her window.

"open your door i actually have something girly to talk about!" i called.

she smiled. she opened the door in like a second.

"so what?" she asked.

after a few minutes of her "reading my palms." she came with an answer.

"you dont LIKE LIKE him but you do have feelings for him." she said.

"good." i sighed.

that means I DONT HAVE A CRUSH!!! best thing i ever heard.

but what does it mean. Feelings?