21. Saviors

Author's note: I will be making a sequel, in, 6months-a year. I want to move on. Unless anyone is really into this series, it'll take me a while til I finish another story to start this one. K thanks :)

21. Saviors

A limo came, surprisingly. Turns out, Alyce and Ever were dating the short and medium ugly dudes. If I was a real girl, I'd squeal about how lucky they were to have a date. Luckily, I'm not. And thank god for that too.

I trailed along, but I made sure to stay far away from any lip locking or steamy make-out sessions. I wouldn't want to barf inside the oh so expensive limo that the short and medium ugly dudes paid for, right?

Maybe.

Soon, we arrived at the middle school. It was illuminated with lights and noise. It was almost beautiful at night. I remembered the memories of this school, getting in trouble for hitting a boy, rejecting my first guy, those were the good times. Really.

But, something made the tiny hairs on my neck stand up, something, not right. What could it have been? I have no clue, because I'm a sad little weakling now. And when that something attacks me, I'll be all weak like those girls who refuse to text or hold a pencil because they'll break a nail. Then, when that something kills me, I'll die and no one will care. Wait, that's actually a good thing.

The 2 pairs of ugly love birds went their separate ways, possibly to snog in a closet. Or maybe, it'll be group sex? Who knows. I certainly don't.

There were the decent normal people, who went up to me and told me I looked pretty. Another way for saying, "wow, you almost look like your not an insane mental kid who kicked Kyle!". And of course, that was all Alyce and Ever's fault, too.

"Hey Trevor!!" I called out across the yard, Christmas Girl and Trevor were holding hands. Almost adorable, though Christmas can do SO much better. Also, I don't get how she laughs at his lame jokes. Are. You. Kidding. Me?

Also, I was kind of wondering where the Shawn that makes me Yawn is. I didn't see him with his little gang of uglies earlier at the limo. Maybe he didn't go at all? Good for him, at least he has ugly friends that don't force him to go to ugly homecoming dances alone.

I got bored of squishing fancy shoes in mud on the yard, so I walked inside. Honestly, I can say they all did an almost decent job. It kind of looked like a club, with fancy dresses. If I was a normad, in 10 years I'd be telling my kids that my homecoming dance was beautiful where I met the love of my life. Haha.

Greg and Veronnica were together. Though, of course, I'd like to punch both of them in the face, it was neutral territory tonight. Their dance but my middle school, it balances out. Plus, I was too weak at the moment to pick a fight. Veronnica got my vibe.

"Nice cleaning up there, Haves," Veronnica commented, smiling weakly.

"You too, almost looks like a unicorn didn't throw up," I replied.

She laughed quietly, then we nodded at each other and went our separate ways. I knew her a lot more than we'd usually let on, and vice versa. But that's another story for another night.

I came across a bunch of people on the dance floor, all normals, of course. Surprisingly, even the goths and the emos were having a bit of fun themselves. I almost regret being a weird person. But, if I'm normal, I'm normal. And when your normal, where the fuck is your rainbow sprinkles on a blob of normal vanilla?

I went into the hallways, the flashing lights were making me dizzy. It was quiet out there, but something still wasn't right. I could sense it. And no, I'm not some psychic freak named Lystra who's sent from above who's story is called His wicked Melody. That's some other chick.

Suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed me right next to them, covering my eyes and mouth. I attempted to scream, but I couldn't. I was just too weak. And this is what happens when your weak.

I tried to fight, honestly, but I couldn't. I wouldn't have been surprised if it was Kyle trying to molest me, but I couldn't see anything. I'm not sure what he was doing, but I'm pretty sure he just pushed me into the janitor's closet.

I felt exposed, and vulnerable. Is this what it feels like to be raped? And really, at a high school dance? No one heard anything?

His threatening hands felt my body, I trembled with fear, trying to do everything I could to get away. He had gagged me with a cloth, and pinned down my arms and legs. I couldn't fight, I couldn't scream, I couldn't do anything. Just like an old rag doll.

He tried to get his hand in between my legs, and I screamed as loud as I could to no avail. I managed to push him off for a few seconds, but weight yet again went on top of me and I felt weaker, and dizzier.

I don't know how, but he managed to tear my purple dress just a little more than it should, I felt so empty inside. Was this how I was to live my life? Too filled with fear of that one stalker of mine to go out in the world and live my life?

I felt sick and I wanted to puke my guts out. He was molesting me, soon to rape me. Why do things like this happen to a protagonist of a story? Always, it's the hero.

Suddenly, I felt a rush of cold air on me. And the pressure of Kyle's bastardly body removed. My body ached from his weight, and I got so lucky I had not yet experienced what he had wanted me to.

"Get the FUCK off her!" Shawn yelled at Kyle.

Realizing I was probably half naked, I quickly rolled to the side and ripped the blindfold off my face, and the gag. I looked up at Shawn, who was silently threatening Kyle to try to hit him, in a tux. Honestly, he almost cleaned up well.

I looked down at myself, I wasn't that badly torn yet. It was still a decent dress, and not completely 'oh my fucking god its a pornstar' torn yet. It was good enough to survive the night in it.

Still staring intently at each other, Shawn and Kyle moved their soon to be fight outside in the hallways. Feeling like I owed debt to Shawn who pretty much saved my ass from being raped, I got up and quickly tripped Kyle.

He fell onto the floor with a loud thud as I quickly got up feeling a little stronger. I stumbled a little, but Shawn's surprisingly strong arm caught me, making me feel even more powerful.

In a quick movement, ugly Kyle was back on his feet again, glaring even more.

"Give it up already," I spat shakily, unable to tell whether it showed that I was scared in my voice.

Honestly, I was ready to throw every curse word I knew at this Kyle dude who thinks he's so great. I'd like to show him a piece of my mind when I think of him and me alone together in a room.

Kyle turned to Shawn, but just before he was about to attack him, I screeched a glass shattering shrill as I charged towards Kyle.

I caught him completely off guard, it showed in his eyes. I tackled him to the grown, making sure he felt pain. I slammed into him again, hearing bones crack, and his suffering moans below me. I got up quickly and kicked him, ready to punch him in the face if he dare stood.

Shawn understood that this was my fight now, that it was my revenge. He stood to the side, to make sure I wasn't going to loose anytime soon. I also noticed he had something in his hand, but I couldn't see what it was.

Kyle stood slowly, limping, looking like a torn rag doll. But I wasn't done yet. I punched him in the eye, stumbling backwards because of the blow.

"Who do you think you are, trying to molest and rape a girl in a MIDDLE SCHOOL?" I growled at him.

He stood shakily, realizing he never really knew what type of girl he was dealing with.

"You think this is some kind of JOKE? Thanks to YOU, my whole fucking life is ruined!" I screamed in his face louder.

Then, I shoved him back, hard. His head hit the wall and he fell to the floor, unconcious. I didn't know there were people watching the fight, hearing what I said, until now. They were cheering, and clapping, all around me. Shawn slowly came up to me and almost put his hand on my shoulder.

I didn't care if I ruined my weird rep now, I hugged Shawn and let the tears fall.