~Thirty-Five~

“Okay, Keef. Now what else do you wanna do.” I whined. “Nothing! I'm too tired after that!” Lance laughed, moving my legs to sit on the couch.
“Fine let's go get some sleep.” Lance suggested.
“No. I'm not ready to sleep.” I mumbled. He chuckled, shaking his head.
“Sometimes you act so mature and other times you act like a baby. It's adorable.” My face heated up.
“What don't we lay down and watch Netflix?”
“That sounds good.” Lance moved my legs and stood up. As I sat up, he scooped me up, making me squeal. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, hiding my face in the crook of his neck. I loved the smell of Lance, as weird as that many sound.
But it's just so welcoming. He smells of the ocean and musk. It's almost intoxicating. Though, nothing would fit him better.
“You okay there?” I laughed.
“Yeah I just freak out whenever people pick me up.”
“Don't worry. It was adorable, babe.”
“Babe? No. Apologize.”
“Sorry bae.”
“DICTION. DICTION. DICTION. SORRY BAE.”
“Okay. I think I've fallen too hard for you, bitch.”
“Awe bitch! Ily2!”
“That was the gayest thing I think I heard you say yet.”
“Well I'm gay so shut it.”
“True.” We laughed as Lance carried me bridal style up the stairs and into his room.
He sat me down on the bed and got up to grab his laptop.
“So what should we watch?”
“Queer Eye?” I suggested.
“Haven't watched it.”
“OKAY. TURN IT ON.”
“Jeez! Okay!”