~Five~

"Okay, Keith. I'm finished cleaning up."

"U-um okay."

"So, let's restart with formal introductions. I'm Lance Mclain, and I'm 18."

"Um. Keith Kogane. 18 as well."

"You don't have to be so unsure of yourself, I won't bite, a lot." Lance winked at me again, and I thought I was going to stop breathing.

"Sorry you had to sit through that lesson. It was probably boring for you." Lance apologized, scratching the back of his neck.

"N-no. It's fine. You have great hips." Lance cocked his head slightly.

"What did you say?" I blushed.

"I s-said you have great ah- skill." I mentally slapped myself. Lance laughed.

"Well thanks. Been dancing for as long as I can remember. And when I was younger my mom got into zumba as a workout and let me do it with her. So I took a liking to it and became an instructor." Lance walked outside, holding the door for me. I mumbled a small 'thank you' then waited for him to lock up the studio.

"I usually jog here in the mornings, so we'll have to walk back to my apartment, then I'll drive us back to your house." I nodded, thankful that he wasn't making me jog.

As we started walking, I heard my stomach growl. I still hadn't ate. I was hoping that Lance didn't hear.

"You hungry?" Damn.

"No, I'm good."

"Oh come on. Everyone loves food. I know a small cafe, we can stop real quick and eat there. They also make great cappuccinos." I blushed again as Lance grabbed my hand pulled me around the corner to a small cafe. We walked in and I heard two people yell "LANCE!" A bigger boy and a smaller girl ran towards him.

"Hunk! Pidge! Hey guys!" Lance greeted as the bigger boy pulled him into a big hug.

"Keith, this is Hunk," he gestured to the boy, "and this is Pidge," he finished, gesturing to the girl. "Hunk, Pidge, this is Keith."

I awkwardly waved.

"Did you finally get a boyfriend, Lance?" Pidge laughed, elbowing him.

Lance's face turned slightly pink.

"He's not my boyfriend, yet." Lance turned and winked at me, AGAIN! This boy was making me lose my mind. I knew my face was bright red at this point.

"Anyways, what can I get you both?" Hunk asked politely, trying to help me out of my awkward situation.

"I'll take a vanilla cappuccino with skim milk, and a blueberry muffin, fat free."

"Lance, buddy, why not just a regular one?" Pidge asked.

"Gotta watch my figure." Lance said playfully, sliding his hands down his body.

"You have a six pack dude." Pidge huffed.

Oh Lord have mercy on me...

"Anyways, what would you like, Keith?" Hunk tried to help me again, probably seeing how flustered I was.

"U-um. L-Lance what do you recommend?"

"Ooh definitely get the vanilla cappuccino. And maybe a croissant? Hunk bakes everything, and Pidge is a great barista. So anything you get will be great." I saw his friends smile at the compliments.

"Then I'll have a croissant and a vanilla cappuccino. Thank you."

"That'll be $10.09 please." I went to pull my wallet out of my pocket when Lance sat a hand on my shoulder. "It's okay Keith, my treat." I blushed again, nodding. "T-thank you so much."

Lance handed Hunk his credit card to pay, then we walked over to a booth to wait.