~Thirty-Two~

“Wow. I love that movie.” Lance said, standing up and stretching.
“Good, because I'd leave if you didn't.”
Lance laughed and pulled me into him. He pulled out his phone.
“Smile!” He took a picture. I smacked him.
“No. I look bad. Delete it.” I said, grabbing for his phone. He held it up.
“I think you look adorable. I'm keeping it.” Lance stood on his toes, holding his phone over his head.
“Lance! Stop!” I jumped, still not even close to the phone.
“Keith, you're so short that it's adorable!” Lance got in my face. I softly slapped his face and he whined.
“Keith just accept the fact that you're cute!” Lance kept whining.
“Stoppp.” I felt my face heat up.
“See! You're so cute!!”
“Shut up Lance,” I mumbled, trying to hide my red face.
“I'm just joking Keith. But you are cute though.” I smiled, getting a sudden boost of confidence. I placed my hands on Lance's chest, moving my hands down to his toned abs.
“Keith what are you doing?” Lance laughed. His face was red.
“You have a nice body.” Lance smirked at me and moved his hands to his waist, then down to my butt. I squeaked.
“So do you, baby boy.” He whispered.
“Lance!”
“Hey! You started it!”

a/n- funny chapter. id like to add more fluff and touching. ya'll okay with that?
also please check out my new yoonseok story, 'our life' and lemme know what you think!