~Nine~

“Hello boys!” My mom exclaimed, opening the door for us. “Come in, come in. Did you two have a good time?” My mom asked. “I did, how about you, Keith?” Lance turned to ask me. I nodded. “I had a great time.” My mom’s face lit up. “I'm glad! Now come here and have something to eat, then you two can either stay down here with us or go up to your room, Keith.” I nodded, following my mom out to our kitchen where she had some food set up. I grabbed two plates, giving one to Lance.

He smiled that charming smile of his. “Thanks Keith!” I started getting some food, just throwing stuff on my plate because as good as Hunk’s croissant was, I still wanted more food. Lance just kinda took everything I did. He must've saw me looking because he said, “You know your mom’s cooking better than I do,” laughing. I couldn't help but to smile.

“So do you wanna stay down here, or go up to my room?” I asked, and Lance shrugged. “Um. Here let's just go upstairs.” I picked up two bottles of water, throwing one to Lance, and gestured for him to follow me upstairs.  

“Nice room, weeb.” Lance smirked, looking around. “Says you, weeb.” I retorted, making Lance turn to me and gasp. He dramatically put his hand over his heart, “How dare you call me that? I can't believe this.” I laughed, and he smiled, continuing looking at the figurines, and other random stuff around my room. He seemed to be interested, which was a good thing, I hope.

“I love the Dan and Phil plushies!” Lance blurted out, picking up the Phil one. “You know who they are?” “Of course! I love them! Do you ship phan?” “Hell yeah! Of course I do!” “Okay good, because if you didn't, I'd leave.” Lance flashed his beautiful smile again, leaving me blinded for a minute. This boy really is perfect.