~Fifteen~

“Okay, you can come but your things in my office if you want. I followed Lance into his decorated office, full of band posters and pictures of soccer players. They were hot soccer players. “I didn't know you liked soccer?” “Love it. I play a little as well, but man do I love watching it.” “Who are these guys?” I pointed to a random photo on the wall. “That's Gerard Pique. He's a center back for Barcelona.”

“And him?” I pointed to a picture of a younger looking guy in green. “That's David de Gea he's the goalkeeper for Manchester United.” “They're both hot.” I immediately covered my mouth, realizing what I said. “Yeah they are.” “What?” “They're two very hot men.” “Are you-?” “I'm bi.” I let out the breath I was holding and smiled. “I'm gay…” I said quietly, “It's okay, I know.” “What how?” I was blushing a lot now. “Well the way you act around me, and how you got a bit uncomfortable when I was flirting and nudged you for you to go. I just kinda assumed. Oops.” Lance shrugged and grinned at me. I turned and playfully punched him in the arm.

“Well, I am the gayest mothereffer there is.” “Fathereffer?” “Stfu Lance.” Lance started laughing, obviously proud of himself. “Okay. This time here's a warning. I'm going to get changed now.” “Thanks.” I said with sarcasm practically dripping from my voice. Lance shrugged and pulled off his shirt, exposing his nice body. He pulled on a baggy cropped shirt and pants. Damn this boy is going to kill me. “Alright,” Lance put a white ball cap on, “let's go dance.”

Gerard Pique

David de Gea