~Seventeen~

“Alright everyone! It's time to danceee! If you've been here before, welcome back, and if you've been dragged here by your friend, I'm sorry that you have to deal with me. First off we'll be warming up with a song called Marioneta.”

Lance hit play and the beginning of the song started out slow. He turned and put his leg out, then in, the out, then lifted that leg up. I was staring, then I realized I was supposed to be doing it too. I blushed, but doubt anyone cared. I could certain people were confused already too. I tried doing what Lance was doing. I was starting to get the hang of it, but the song started getting quicker. Lance’s hip movements were perfect, I was glad that I had an excuse to watch him this intently.

After the warm up ended I was already dying. “Good start guys. So this week I brought my own guest, this is Keith.” I tried to smile through my heavy breathing and waved awkwardly.

“Okay, so next up, we're gonna be doing some major leg and core work with one of my favourite, Alegria Pa Zumbar. It's long, but so worth it.”

He hit play. It started really slowly with just stepping. I'm okay with this. Then boom it got quicker. Still okay. Adding arms now. I can't. I watched Lance as he danced, smiling a lot. He must like this. I started up again, then Lance turned to smirk at me. He jumped into a full sumo squat. This is why it's hard. We held the squat, and knees were already killing me.

“Well class, before we do our cool down, I'm gonna have my friend Allura come up here to help me with this next song because I can't do it as well. It's called Mirage, and it's a belly dance style song. Damn is it insane what she can do. If you wanna give it a shot, go for it, if not, watch in awe.” Lance turned on the music then got up front with Allura.

I watched in amazement. She was great. But I could really only focus on Lance’s hips go. I think I'm going to die.