~Three~

"Okay class," Lance finally started speaking, "Let's get warmed up! We're gonna get started with a low intensity song, 96 Degrees. First go stretch, ladies!" Damn. Even his voice is perfect...
(Here's the song-

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I looked up, finally seeing his face up close. He was so beautiful.

"Ahem." I looked away, and I could feel the blush spread across my face. Lance chuckled.

"I-um. My mom is here and um- brought me too." I struggled with forming words.

"Ah okay, well you can stay. As long as you keep your eyes on me, pretty boy." Lance said, winking at me, then turning on his heels and walking back to the class. (keith.exe has stopped working) My breath hitched, and my face turned bright red. I hid my face in my hands, playing the previous minute over and over again in my head.

"Okay ladies! Let's get started!"

Lance put his hands on his hips and began moving slowly, his arms and feet coordinating with one another perfectly.

"Good job ladies. This one's a bit difficult due to its slowness, but it's a nice warm up."

That song ended, and Lance hopped back up. "Good start! Now let's pick up the pace. This next song is called, Limbo!" (Here's the song-

Lance ran over to the speakers and pressed play, making another song blare from them.

He ran back, and started moving his hips. I knew that I was blushing again. His hips moved so smoothly. It was sexy. And I was dying.