~Eleven~

He picked me up, laughing, and blushing.

“So how was that, Keith?” I could feel the heat on my face. “Really good.” I breathed out. Lance still had me in his arms. It felt so right. He let me go, and smiled at me. “Glad you enjoyed it.” I smiled and picked up Lance’s phone, scrolling through his music.

“What are you doing there, Keith?” Lance asked, looking over my shoulder. “How do you have so much music?” “I do a lot of dancing, and singing. And I love a bunch of different genres of music. So.”

“You have the Glenn Miller Band? Seriously? Isn't that from the 50s?” I asked and Lance chuckled. “And you have a mullet. Isn't that from like the 70s?” Lance took a piece of the back of my hair, twirling it around his fingers.

“Touché, McClain.” Lance started laughing again. “I'm sorry. You're haircut is awful. But at the same time I love it. Why did you decide on a mullet anyways?” I put a hand on Lance’s shoulder and looked him in the eyes, trying to be serious. “Because I'm too lazy to go get it cut.” Lance screamed. “Me too Keithy! Me too. That's relatable. Omg!” I stopped him. “Keithy?” “It's cute.” I blushed.

“Keith!” I heard my mom call from downstairs. “Yes mom?” “It's getting late. I wanna make sure that Lance gets home before it starts getting dark.” “It's only 5, mom.” “Okay, fine. I just want to make sure he's safe. You have until 6:30.” I laughed. “She makes it sound like we're 10.” Lance joined in and we both broke into a fit of laughter again.

After the laughter died down, I got up to turn on my Xbox, putting on Neflix.

“So what would you like to watch?”

“Have you ever heard of Gabriel Iglesias?”

“Is that spelled with an I?”

“YES!” Lance screamed again.

“Hell yeah Lance. I love him. Which special do you wanna watch?”

“Ummmmmmmmmmmm. I can't choose I love them all.”

“Why don't we start with Hot and Fluffy and go from there?”

“Okay!” Lance sat back on my bed, laying up against me. I turned and smiled at him before pressing play on the show.