Chapter 31- Fair, Pt.1

Comenzar desde el principio

(A/N I actually own a jacket similar to the one above, but not the shirt XD)

"EREN PLEASE WEAR THESE, I WILLL PAY SO MMUCH MONEY TO SEE EVERYONES REACTION. THIS IS JUST YOU IN A NUTSHELL" I take one look at them... things and shake my head. 
"There is no way in hell I am wearing those, Erwin bought them as a joke but made me  keep them" Armin makes a 'hmph!' noise and looks into the distance... he looks as if he's had a light bulb moment. 

"LETS MAKE A BET" He says smirking. I move my fingers on his face to make the smirk go away and he rolls his eyes. 
"You, me, video games, whoever loses has to wear these to the fair, you can choose the game" I feel cocky for a second. I can make Armin challenge me in Attack on Titan, I'm the best at that game! 
"I get to pick the game?! OH! You are so on" I say laughing quite shocked and shaking his hand. He looks at me smiling like he knows something I don't and I smirk pulling out the game. He stares at me and shrugs. 

I smirk knowing Armin can't do fight games, this will be easy... 

~Time Skip~ 

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I KILLED 9 TITANS! YOU KILLED 0!!!" I shout confused as Armin's player was on the screen with a 1 next to it. 
"I made up for that in strategy points" He shrugs and walks over to the clothes, 
"Wear please" He smiles innocently and I groan walking over to my room. I can't believe this... everyone is going to laugh so hard... 

I put on the devil clothes and zip up the jacket. I didn't have as much as a problem with the jacket as I did with the shirt but Erwin's face when he sees I have worn this will be priceless. I groan walking out of the room and Armin turns around. He puts a finger on his chin. 
"No no this just wont do!" He says walking up to me and unzipping the jacket before moving it so you can see the words. He tries to hold in his laughter as he takes a step back and looks me up and down. Needless to say, it didn't last very long...

Armin is now on the floor in a puddle of his own tears laughing his head off. I groan once again and zip the jacket up. 
"Arminnnn" I complain and he stands up apologising profusely. 
"I'm sorry I just AHAHAH!" He laughs and I take the jacket off and go to take the shirt off. 
"NO! I'm sorry don't a bet is a bet" He says regaining composure and wiping his eyes. I whine and sit on the couch. 
Armin takes one of my jumpers and a pair of jeans and changes before taking a beanie. What a nerd. I chuckle to myself and look at the time. Nearly time to think about leaving. 
~~~~~~~~~~~
We play video games for a bit and I totally forget that I am wearing this terrible excuse of a shirt before my phone goes off. I pause the  game and open the message. 

Erwin- Eren? We are waiting outside... haha
Me- Shiiiiiiit, sorry me and Armin were playing video games
Erwin- It's fine just come on

I turn to Armin then look at the clock. "Armin, they are outside" I say and quickly run and open the front door. It's not the warmest outside so I make them all come inside. Mikasa pushes through and hugs my legs. 
"Brrrrrrr! Mr Eren!! I need hugs! I'm cold!" I apologise and pick her up. Levi walks inside with a scowl on his face and I roll my eyes smirking. 
"Eren what the fu- I mean what are you wearing?" Hanji said, I didn't even realise she was here. I hear Erwin laugh and I turn around and glare at Armin. 
"I lost a bet" I growled and Levi looks amused. I feel my face go red. 
"Oh he was forced to wear a fantastic shirt also" Armin adds and I growl putting Mikasa next to a radiator. 
"Do you want one of my jackets Mikasa?" Her face lights up and nods. I walk into my room and shuffle through my drawers. The only jacket I have has a pretty rude word on the back and I'm sure Lev would kill me. I go to my coat wrack and spot a red scarf that my father gave me a while ago. I smile seeing it could cover most of her like a jacket would. I take a look at the scarf and wrap it around my neck for a second. I've had this scarf since I was young... when mum was around. I miss her so much. I take the scarf off and walk over to a window and open it. Staring out and sighing. 
"Ich vermisse dich Mutter (I miss you Mother)"
"Ich hoffe, Sie sind in Ordnung, im noch sprechen Deutsch, wie Sie wollten, ich liebe dich. (I hope you are fine, I'm still speaking German as you wanted, I love you )
 I feel a tear roll down my cheek. 
"Ich vermisse dich so sehr (I miss you so much)" I cry and fall to my knees. 
"Ich riskierte mein Leben für die Familie, die ich liebe Mutter. Ich hoffe, Sie sind stolz (I risked my life for the family I love mother. I hope you are proud)
"I-I l-love you" I cry out and hold the scarf to my chest. 
"Ich vermisse Papa auch, aber er ruft... so vermisse ich ihn nicht so sehr (I miss Papa too, but he calls... so I don't miss him so much)" I wipe my eyes but it's no use. I hear the door open but then close and someone rush to my side. I look up to see Armin looking at me worriedly. 
"E-Eren?? I-Is that-" He looks at the scarf. "Oh Eren..." He hugs me but I move away and cry more. He bites his lip. 
"Komm zurück! Bitte! (Come Back! Please!)" I shout forgetting about the people over and put my hands to my knees. It's hard... going through all of this without parents, especially a mother... Armin stands up and walks away... I'm sorry Armin...

Levi's P.O.V

"He's been in there a while" Erwin says and the coconut nods. 
"Maybe you should see if he's okay?" Hanji says and he walks towards the door and knocks.
"Eren!" No answer... "Eren! I'm coming in!" He says and opens the door slightly before going in and closing it. I go to walk forward but Hanji puts a hand on my shoulder. 
"It's probably nothing" Hanji smiles. I grimace. 
"Get your filthy hands off me" I say and I walk over to Mikasa. 
"Hiya Levi!" I chuckle and ruffle her hair. 
"Hey rascal" She chuckles and I hear the door open and Armin comes rushing out. 
"Levi!" I quickly stand up  and rush over. 
"What? Is Eren okay? I'm going to-" Armin stands in front of me. 
"He's crying" My eyes go wide and I go to push past. 
"Wait, just... it's his mother... the red scarf, his father gave him it before his mother passed away, I can't stop him from crying! I- I" He stops and his eyes gloss over, I pat his shoulder and quickly push into the room. 
In front of me I see Eren on the floor clutching a red scarf crying his heart out. I walk over and kneel in front of him. 
"Hey..." I whisper and he looks up. He frowns and wipes his eyes and moves the red scarf. I growl.. "No" I say and pull him into a hug. 
"Stop pretending, just admit it" He stiffens but leans into my touch and cries into my shoulder. 
"I miss her..." He says calming down. "I know..." I say rubbing his back "I know" 
He lifts his head up and smiles weakly. 
"I'm sorry I didn't want you to see-"
"See you cry?" He blushes and averts his gaze. I slap the side of his head gently. 
"That's stupid" I say and smirk. "Kopf hoch (Cheer up)" I say after trying to learn more German phrases, Eren's eyes widen and he smiles wide. 

"Oh mein Gott, ich liebe dich so sehr"

I stare at him confused. "What did you say?" he smirks and shrugs. I roll my eyes and stand up, offering a hand to Eren. He takes it and smiles before standing. He rubs his eyes and walks to a mirror before fixing up. 
"You look fine come on, Armin is panicking, like a lot" He nods and we walk out of the room. Everyone's head snaps up and stares at Eren who brushes them off and walks up to Mikasa.
"Sorry, I couldn't find a jacket for you but i do have this, but i'll need it back at the end of the night okay?" She smiles wide and Eren wraps the scarf gently around her neck. 
"Eren..." I say and he turns around smiling sheepishly and shrugging. 
"Mikasa," I say and she looks at me. 
"Yes Levi?" 
"You have to take great care of that scarf, it can't be replaced" She looks at me cinfused but nods anyway. I grab Eren's hand and we all leave the house. Hanji carries Mikasa and Erwin and Armin talk on the walk.