Chapter 31- Fair, Pt.1

Eren's P.O.V 
~Time skip again~

It's been two weeks since it's happened, I'm not at Levi's house anymore but I also still haven't asked him to be mine. So I'm doing it tonight, yup, tonight.
A fair just came to town and Levi, Mikasa, Hanji, Erwin and I are all going. Everyone went yesterday but I went back to work. Yes... I wasn't supposes to, but I couldn't stay away. I've been feeling better for a week now and had managed to convince Hanji and Erwin to let me back, with the help of Armin and his people speaking skills.

When Armin found out about the whole fiasco to say he was shocked would be an understatement... He was more angry to be honest. In his words- "EREN GOD DAMMIT, YOU WERE STABBED?! I KNEW YOU WERE SELFLESS BUT DAMN EREN I WOULD BE SO UPSET YOU ABSOLUTE DICK HEAD!" I laughed a little at the memory as I sit at the table. 
You know, after staying over at Lev and Mikasa's place makes me feel lonely, Azul? 
She was taken by the store because she was wrongly given to me, I hadn't even had her a month and I already had a special bond with her. I cried for a long time, now, I'm not one to cry but... damn.
I shake off the memory when hearing the television turn on. I snap around to see Armin standing there. I let out a sigh of relief and he chuckles. 
"I did text" He says and I raise an eyebrow. He looks around and spots my phone, picking it up he hands it to me, well look at that... he did. I gave Armin a spare key for my house since he's always over and he gave me his just in case. He looks at the tv and gasps. 
"Eren get over here quick" I walk over and look at the television before gasping. "Is that... Me?" I ask and Armin nods. 
"Today we hold the trail for Mr Kenny Ackerman, Trost police force said a young man named Eren Jaeger set up a 'date' with Mr Levi Ackerman to lure Kenny out of hiding as he had been stalking, threatening and taking photos of the man and his younger sister Mikasa Ackerman" I growl and shake my head. 
"They have no right!" I growl and Armin pats my shoulder. 
"Police are calling Eren Jaeger a modern Hero a he took stab hits from the elder in order to save Mikasa Ackerman and Levi Ackerman. This family will be awaiting the precious news today" 
I sigh and run my hands through my hair. 
"So today is the day eh?" I say sitting down. "Kenny is going to trail, for all he's done the results better be good" I growl and Armin doesn't answer. I look at him to see his watching the TV. I turn to see the news showing pictures of the scene. SO THEY WERE THERE?! I feel anger build up inside of me as the pictures show Mikasa being held by Kenny as I put my arms forward trying to convince them. 
"THEY WERE THERE?!" I shout and jump up but feel at ease when the news said an eye witness sneakily took these photos to report to the police. I feel my phone ring and I pick up. 

"Hello?" 
"Eren?" 
"Hey, Lev?"
"Yeah it's me, did you... did you see the news?" I sigh. 
"Yeah, it's on now, are you okay?"
"It's Kenny's trial"
"Yeah... I know he'll be locked up Levi"
"How can you be sure?" 
"I think the scars on my side can prove a lot"
"Right, I'm sorry"
"Nonono I didn't mean it like that"
"I know haha" I smile and turn to see Armin smiling. 
"Actually Lev?" 
"Yeah?" 
"Can I invite someone tonight, just one of my friends"
"Yeah that's okay, coconut right?" I chuckle. 
"Yeah, anyway, cheer up, I'll see you later" I say and he hums in response. 
"See you later Lev"
"Bye bright eyes" I smile turning the phone off. 

"Hey Armin?" He looks up from his phone and smiles. "Yeah?" 
"Do you want to come to the fair later?" His eyes light up. 
"Really!" I chuckle and nod, 
"Yeah we are going to the fair, oh, Hanji and Erwin are going so don't freak" I chuckle and he rolls his eyes. 
"I can't believe your friends with our bosses" He says and I shrug. 
"You can hang here till later, borrow some of my clothes?" He nods and walks to my room. 
"What you wearing? I have to inspect it" He says and I roll my eyes. 
"Armin you act like a chick sometimes" I hear a gasp. He comes running through with a shirt and a jacket... the ones that Erwin got me...  I have never, ever, wore them. 
I take a look at the shirt and jacket and feel myself shudder, Erwin... must hate me.