Chapter 24- Make it Official

I walk through the house and open the  back door to see Mikasa swinging on the swinging seat. As soon as she hears the door open she jumps off wide eyed. 
"I won't tell Levi" I chuckle  and she smiles and giggles. Azul runs up to me and i pick her up gently. "Hey girl" I stroke her head and she purrs into me.
"Eren?" I turn to see Mikasa staring up at me. I nod and smile and she sits on the wing seat. 
"Why was your tongue in Levi's mouth" I feel my face go red. 
"O-Oh" She giggles. "Were you kissing him?" 
"I uh... Yeah" She goes wide eyed and giggles. "But you're a boy" She chuckles. I smile. "Boys can be with boys as well" She tilts her head. 
"Really? Can girls be with girls too?" I nod and her eyes go really wide. 
"I want to be with Annie!" I chuckle and she stares at me.
"So, do you love Levi?" Why am i discussing this with Levi's 4 year old sister? 
"Mikasa, let's not talk about this" I laugh. 
"So you don't love him?" She pouts. 
"No i do but-"
"You do!" I go red and pick her up. 
"Come on we need to go see Levi" She giggles and leans her head on my shoulder as i place her on my upper waist. She wraps her arms around me as we walk and i realise she's still muddy, oh well. 

I walk  through the house and out into the front garden to see nobody there. "Huh?" Mikasa picks her head up.
"Why are we outside, I thought we were looking for L-" 

"SURPRISE!" I jump out of my  skin and Mikasa screams and buries her head into me and i bend my head down in hers as well. I hear laughing and look up to see everyone laughing and my face goes red. "S-Surprise Mika!" I say and her head jumps up and she smiles seeing all her friends. she squeals and everyone shouts Happy birthday. I chuckle and Levi walks up to us and takes Mikasa. She huffs and reaches back out for me and everyone laughs. I stick my tongue out at Levi and pick her back up. 
"Eren are you going to put your tongue back in Levi's mouth?" She says quite loudly and i cover her mouth really quick. I look at Levi and he's went red and when i look at Levi's friends and they are just 'oooooh' ing. I place Mikasa down on the floor. 
"U-Um you can take your friends in the back yard and play, we will sort out games in a bit" Levi says stuttering and i nod. 
"Actually, Ill take them out back, You guys" I point to the group. "Um, yous can go in the sitting room i guess..." I run to the door and lead Mikasa's friends. I look at Levi who is less red and i give him a desperate look. He motions me over and i quickly run over. 
"Pretend she was joking" He whispers. I nod frantically. "We were playing video games" I add and he nods. I walk back to the kids and lead them through the house into the back garden.

I let them all outside and put up a fold table and place the jugs from the front garden on the table. I hear whispering then a hand take mine. I look down to see Mikasa. 
"Yeah?" 
"Can you tell us a story?" I pause. 
"A story?" She nods and turns to everyone else who is sitting on the ground. I look at her confused. 
"About?" 
"About how you are a mermaid duh! We want to know about what it's like being a mermaid!" I smile  and look at the children and they all nod. I sigh and say alright.

Mikasa drags me to the kids and i sit crossed legged on the floor in front of everyone. I smile nervously and take a deep breath. Now i have to think of a story on the spot...
"Okay... well first have any of you been to the aquarium?" A few of them put their arms up and i smile. "Have you seen me and me friend there?" They nod and I smile. 
"Okay well,"
"When i was younger we grew up in a small village at the bottom of the sea, it was very pretty we had lots of bright colours and shiny pearls. They all look very interested. 
"When we turn 18 we get to go on land like other people, we get to live on land. I'm 21 so I've been on land for 3 years, the aquarium said i could go there and use their tank so i could be able to get a house on land. I live on my own and don't really see my parents but they still call me using sea shells from the sea. Sometimes, when mermaids grow older they will return back to the sea to have children."
One of the young boys have their hand up. I nod at him. "What do mermaids eat in the sea?"
Ummmmmmmm
"Seaweed!" I say happily and the boy takes some grass and hands me some. 
"This is like seaweed, here!" I take the grass and smile nervously. I hear laughing and i turn to see everyone in the doorway. I give them desperate eyes and they smirk. 
"Come on Eren" I hear Levi say. "You said you like seaweed, grass is just the on land alternative" I glare at him and i turn to the excited boy. I look at the rest of the kids and they look the same. 
"You know, i already ate" I say smiling. The boy pouts his lip and i feel bad. 
"I-" 
"Eren come on" I look at Levi, "A little more won't hurt!" He chuckles. I glare at him and grit my teeth. 
"Yeah..." The little boy looks at me smiling. I take a strand of grass and place it in my mouth. The little boy takes the grass out of my hand and forces it in my mouth. I jump back and i hear hysterical laughing. I glare at everyone in the doorway. I try and chew the grass. It.. TASTES LIKE BLEACH?
"Levi! What the hell did you put on the grass?!" I say running in the house and spitting it in the bin.
"Oh shit yeah, it was something to keep the grass healthy, like powder stuff, it's harmless" I run to the tap and get water. 
"Harmless my ass! Ugh, ew ew ew ew" I say gurgling water. I turn and walk up to Levi with a glare and he walks back scared. I raise my arm at him and he goes wide eyed.
"E-Eren i'm-"
"HAHAHA" I laugh braking down. "Y-Your face" I laugh and he glares slapping the back of my head. I elbow his shoulder and i hear someone clear their throat. 
"Hey, lovebirds?" I tur my head to see Erwin and i glare at him.
"Oh shut up" I say and walk back outside...

"Okay!" I smile and everyone stands up, "Let's play some games" I sigh and everyone nods. 
"What do you want to play?" I ask and we eventually decide on musical statues. 
I see everyone else go inside and i put some kid who didn't want to play in charge. I walk back into the house and put my head in the sitting room. 
"Lev do you have paracetamol or ibuprofen?" He nods and stands up taking me to the kitchen. 
"It hasn't even been 30 minutes and I already have a headache" I say groaning and he chuckles under his breath. He reaches for a cupboard but can't reach. I walk behind him and pick him up. He huffs and takes the medicine and turns to me. 
"That was unnecessary" He says  before handing me the medicine. I smile and thank him. 
"Well i didn't see you getting it anytime soon" I smirk  and we walk back into the sitting room. I sit on the couch and everyone who was on the floor jumps on the couch as well... well that was weird. 
Levi huffs and sits on the floor, i realise what they were trying to do and i roll my eyes. "Levi, just sit on Erens lap" Erwin chuckles and i glare at him. 
"What? You didn't have a problem with it the other day" I feel my face heat up. 
"You are honestly the worst" I say laughing covering my face and patting my lap. 
"Fine" I smirk looking at Erwin. "Levi, come here" 
Levi looks at me like I'm crazy and i see everyone looking at me wide eyed. I smirk at them and Levi sees what I'm doing. He smirks and comes over before sitting on my lap with his back to my chest. 
"Looks like you've got no more things to say?" I say innocently to Erwin and smirk. I wrap my arms around Levi and we all just get into conversations about stuff until Mikasa walks inside. 
"Eren" I look at her and smile.
"Yeah?"
"We are hungryyyy" she whines and i sigh before standing up picking Levi up off my lap and placing him on the couch. I walk to  the kitchen and see plates of food wrapped in tin foil. I grab a few plates and take them outside and unwrap them. I fetch the last few and let the kids eat. I sit on the swinging seat with Azul and her fur is very hot. "I should probably bring you inside huh?" She purrs and I pick her up walking back inside. I get back into the living room and place her on the floor.
"Who is that?" I look up and see Hanji staring up at me.
"She's my cat Azul" I smile and she nods. 
I turn to the group.

"So, who Is everyone?" I chuckle and we go along the line. 
In the end there are people I know are Petra, Krista, Jean, Marco, Sasha, Hanji, Erwin, Reiner and Bertolt and I don't know ymir or Connie. But they all seem nice enough so I won't complain. 
"Oh, well I'm Eren Jaeger!" I smile and they nod. 
"We've heard about you" 
"So I'm told" I smirk looking at Levi.
"So... Are you guys like... together yet?" I look over to see where the voice came from and see it was Jean. "Who?" I ask and he rolls his eyes. 
"You and Levi dumbass" I glare at him. 
"Oh," I say. 
"No" Lev and I say at the same time and everyone looks at us wide eyed. I look at them confused. 
"You have got to be kidding me" I see Petra looking at me... 
There was an awkward silence between everyone and I shuffle awkwardly  on the floor. 
"Lets play a game!" Hanji says and Levi shakes his head. 

"No, if it's the same games you played last time wait till the party if over because I'm not having a repeat while Mika and all her friends are here" He shakes his head and Hanji sighs. 
"What happened last time? Was it bad?" 
"Eren, you don't  want to know" Levi sighs and I shrug, 
"Well I'll go check on the kids. I'll sort out some more things for them to do" Lev joins me and we walk outside to see all the kids playing tag with the music on. We shut the door behind us and I walk over to the swing seat behind the bushes and Lev sits down with me. 

"So" I say and Lev turns to me. 
"Hmm?" I wrap and arm around him and he jumps.
"What are you doing?" He says when I pull him close to me. 
"I want to talk" He nods and leans into me slightly. 
"Do you like me?" I ask and he freezes for a second before slowly nodding. "Mhm, yeah I do" I smile slightly. 
He looks up at me. "D-Do you like me?" I smile. 
"Of course I do!" I smile and his lips twitch again. For god sake Levi just please smile! 
"Well then, Levi?" He looks up at me. 
"Will you go out with me?" His eyes soften and he sits up. 
"Really??" He nearly shouts. I look at him confused and nod. 
"Y-YES" He nearly shouts. I giggle and pull him close again.
"Good" I smile and pull his face close to mine. I kiss him short and sweet and we pull away. I see him red faced and I grab his hand before standing up and walking back inside. I chuck a few footballs out in the garden before walking into the sitting room. 
I notice a gap on the couch. 
"Where's Hanji?" Levi asks. Erwin shrugs. 
"She followed you guys" My head snaps to Levi and I quickly walk out of the room. 
"Hanji?" I shout and I hear screaming. Oh no...

I walk back into the sitting room and Levi looks at me. "Well..." I chuckle and Hanji runs nto the room screaming. 
"GUYS GUYS LOOK AT THIS PHOTO" Hanji pulls out her phone and I quickly run over and take her phone. Levi runs over and looks at the photo. It was a picture of me and Levi in the swing seat  kissing. 
"Hanji you perv!" Levi growls but she takes the phone and shows everyone. I glare at Hanji and everyone gasps. 
"Guess what else I heard" She says smugly and I looks at her. 
"Hanji don't" she smiles at me. 
"They are going out" She says quickly before running out of the room. I rub the back of my neck slightly and look at Levi. 
"God took yous long enough" Jean sighs. Erwin jumps in the conversation. 
"Who do you think tops?" I feel my face go red. 
"Guys st-" 
"I vote Levi" Marco says and I glare.
"Nuh-uh definitely Eren" Erwin says. 
"Yeah I vote Eren" Petra giggles. 
"Guys" I say
"Yeah by the looks of it Levi bottoms" Sasha says.
"I think Levi might top" Reiner says. 
"GUYS" Me and Levi shout at the same time. Everyone bursts out laughing. Hanji walks in.
"Eren definitely tops, he always makes the first move" 
"HANJI" I shout and we all just sit down. Jesus christ this is going to be a long night.