Chapter 14- Awkward Conversations

(Still Eren's P.O.V)

I swim up to the  top of the tank and gasp for air while coughing, geez my throat. "Holy Shit!" I hear someone scream as i jump out. I look over to see Levi scowling. "Do you do that every time?!" I laugh and nod. "You scared the shit out of me" I point to the corner, "There's a bathroom over there" I laugh and he rolls his eyes. "HAHA so  funny!" He shouts with the same stoic expression. I need to make him smile, it's really bothering me that he doesn't he seems in human. 
"Hey take a picture it'll last longer" He replies sarcastically and i just stick my tongue out before getting out the pool and taking my tail off. "Legs oh how i missed you" He scoffs then instantly goes red. "EREN PUT CLOTHES ON GEEZ" He shouts covering his face, i wasn't naked just to clarify. I was wearing boxers but sure, i see why he's embarrassed. I walk over to a cupboard and pull out some sweatpants before putting them on, because lord knows attempting to put jeans on after  going in the pool is a recipe for disaster. "Fine, I'm decent" i say while hunting around for a shirt. He removes his  hands to reveal his pink face and i chuckle which earns me a spine chilling stare from the shorter man. I rummage through the cupboard and find another jumper. Wait... it's the same as the one Levi's wearing, since when did I have 2 of the same jumpers? I shrug it off and decide to hunt for a different one since I think I'd get a slap if i wore the same jumper...

I CAN'T FIND ANOTHER HELP ME

"Eren what's taking so long? You've got a jumper in your hand" i laugh. "Fine, If you don't mind matching then that's alright." I smirk evilly while putting it on. Levi's eyes widen when he figures out what i mean. "N-No E-Eren wait my friends" I was taken back. DID LEVI JUST STUTTER?! He notices and goes bright red. How did i not notice how adorable this man could get? I pick up my phone and lift him to his feet. "HEY! STOP!" he shouts in an attempt to reach the ground but being the brat that i am i hold him right above so he just can't reach it. "Ereeen stop" He whines. I gasp and  drop him to the ground. He's whining as well? This guy is killing me. 
"Are you going to change your jumper or?" I smirk. "Nah, i don't think so" Levi groans. "Eren" I shake my head. "Fine, ill go shirtless" Levi says taking off the jumper. "God you are so stubborn put the damn thing back on" He huffs and puts it back on before leaving. Since when does he do what I say...? I walk out with him and we go down to the main floor. I go to walk away when i feel something grab me. I turn to see Levi glaring. "Nuh-uh, you're coming with me" I groan. "But Levi..... Foooood" He pulls my arm but I don't budge. "What the-" Levi pulls all of his body weight on my arm but I just hold him up. I try to supress a laugh but I can't. He grabs my hand and tries to drag me. I move about a metre and he turns to me. "What the hell?!" He shouts.

After him convincing me I head over to his friends, he promised I could have lunch after I said hello. I realise Levi is still dragging me by my hand and I feel my face flush. I pretend to trip and pull my hand away to catch myself. (I did this before but fell on my face XD) He turns around and smirks. "Come on, get up" He hoists me up like I was nothing and we continued to walk till we reached the  tank. His friends were looking at the animals in the other tank. "Hey, what are you lot doing here?" Levi says and they turn around. I just stand behind Levi and pull my phone out and see a message from my father asking if I'm doing alright. I reply quickly and feel a flick on my head. I see Levi. "Lev, that hurt" I pout rubbing my forehead. I turn to the group and see them looking at me expectantly. I turn to Levi and he rolls his eyes. oh! 
"Oh! HI!" I giggle before turning back to Levi who sighs and rolls his eyes. "Do you want to come out for birthday stuff for Mikasa?" A girl with a brown ponytail says. "Mika? I would but I've got work for another hour" The girl smiles, "It's fine! We'll wait!" One of the boys groan behind... wait, it was horse face. "Horse face!" I say and he look at me. "What?" I laugh. "You! From the coffee shop this morning, the one that slipped Levi my number the other day. Armin's doing right?" He nods and chuckles. "Huh?" Levi says. I turn to him. "I've seen him before, Armin's friend" Levi nods. 
"Not to sound rude but... well actually I don't care if I sound rude or not but I'm so bored I don't think I can walk around this many kids for another hour" Horse face says. 
"Oh, well if you want you can wait up in the pool room? I'll just lock the door so Erwin doesn't give me the sack" I smile. The girl with the pony tail nods her head and I look at Levi.
"Well, looks like your stuck up there with me for another hour Lev" I chuckle
"Lev? CUTE" I snap my head around to see a strawberry blonde haired girl smiling. I brush it off before I lead them to the employees only door. 
"Wait are you guys wearing the same jumper" I smirk to myself and Levi freezes. I turn around.
"Yeah, I kinda had to drag Levi in the pool when Erwin came up so he didn't see and he got all his clothes wet, now he's stuck wearing mine, which really don't fit" I say while opening the door for everyone to fill in. There was 5 of them. 2 boys and 3 girls not including Levi. 

There was a brunette with a ponytail called Sasha,
A strawberry blonde haired girl called Petra,
Then there was a blonde haired girl who kind of  looked like Armin called Krista 
The guy who looked like a horse was called Jean,
And Then there was a guy with freckles who was called Marco

They all seemed pretty nice. I open the door to the pool room and take out a few camping chairs and blankets. I hand Levi my laptop, he thanks me and I head out because I NEED FOOD. I head down to the café and grab a sandwich and a coffee before heading back up. I feel bad that I don't get them anything so I grab a pack of 6 cookies and head back up to the room.
"I brought you guys cookies" Everyone looks at me and I chuck Levi the cookies, "Sorry if you don't like them I just felt bad I was eating lunch" I rub the back of my head and smile at them. Everyone but jean and Levi  return it. I expected it from Levi but what's jeans problem? I quickly eat my food before pulling out my tail and krista gasps and runs over.
"Eren that's so cool!" I chuckle and nod. I chug my coffee and take my shirt off before asking them politely to turn around. They nod and Marco makes a joke about how he bets Levi didn't turn around earlier. 
"He didn't" I say. Everyone gasps and goes silent. "He covered his eyes, okay I'm done" I laugh and they all turn round. I notice that Levi is particularly red. "You okay Lev? You are a little red? Are you too hot? I can pull you in the pool again if you want" I smirk and he glares at me. 

"Okay though but actually, are you two going out?" Petra smirks. I was taken back, is that what we come across like? Confused I answer as I feel my face heat up. Why was I getting flushed? "No? Why do you ask?" I turn to glance at Levi and see his has the same expression as me but his ears are red. like really red. 
"Oh... nothing, just curious" I shrug it off and ask for the time. "12:30" I nod, 
"That's my break over, I better start, ill be up and down like 15  times so see you in a bit" I giggle before diving into the tank and swimming down to the bottom of the tank. God his friends have no shame in what they ask do they? I shake my head a little, I'll get Mikasa's birthday present when I'm out with them I guess. I wave at a few kids, well... this again

No spoilers here using names from season 1