Chapter 22- Reiner and Bertolt

I swim around the pool and wave to a few kids my mind merely focusing on the fact that it is Mikasa's birthday and I get to see Levi tonight. I smile with my teeth at a young boy who is waving at me. Because i smile with my teeth, water runs into my mouth. I quickly swim up to the top if the pool and spit all the water out. 
"That is highly unsanitary, in fact, pretty disgusting" I look up at the voice and see the raven i manage to see EVERYWHERE. I look up and smile.
"Let me guess" I chuckle. "Miss me?" He scoffs and shakes his head. He motions for me turn around. Since the pool is in the middle of the room, the floor goes all the way around. I turn and see a small girl with the same raven hair and a big birthday badge with the number 4 on it.
"Oh! Mikasa! Happy Birthday!" I cheer and she smiles wide. 
"Thanks Mr Eren!" She shouts and runs towards me but stops when she reaches the pool. I giggle and grab a towel before drying my chest and neck before heading to the edge of the pool and she hugs me. 
"You had a nice birthday so far?" She smiles and nods. I see Levi walk around and sit on a chair. "She wouldn't do anything before she came here" He chuckles and i smile and ruffle her hair. "Awe that's so sweet Mika" She giggles and i turn to Levi.
"Uh how did you get in?" I laugh. "The door needs a passcode" He just turns to me. 
"Eyebrows" I nod and i hear a break of the water. I turn to see Armin rubbing his eyes. "Eren? Is something wro-" He turns and sees me with Levi and Mika. He smiles. 
"Hey Levi, Mikasa" Levi nods and Mikasa smiles, not really knowing him too well yet. "Happy Birthday!" Armin gasps when seeing her badge. Mika smiles and thanks him before he says we need to go. I nod and Levi picks up Mikasa saying that they will leave us to our job. Mikasa frowns and i just say I'll see her tonight and she looks at me confused. I turn to Lev and he looks like he wants to kill me.
"I'm coming around after work to give you a card!" I smile covering it up. "I didn't bring it with me unfortunately" I cover up and nervously smile at Levi. He sighs and Mikasa says it's okay.
"See you later Mr Eren!" I chuckle.
"See you Mika, and you can just call  me Eren" She smiles and they walk out before i dive back into the pool. 
I smile at Armin when we swim and we weave through each other while waving at little kids and their families, since it's Friday we normally have some sort of special show but we aren't starring in it this week its the dolphins more so. So we are just going to stay in this pool until the shift is finished then I can finally get ready and go to see Lev and Mika. That reminds me, Levi's friends... does he have more than the few I met the other day? Because they seemed nice. I hope it's just them I'm not really good with new people. 

I swim back up to the pool room at the end of my shift and give Armin some money to go get him and me lunch, well, late lunch. I'm not supposed to go to Levi's till 3, but I'm going to make an early show. I'm just heading out when me and Armin are finished. I grab my shirt and put it on before Armin re enters the room with two drinks and pastries. 
"Oh my god Armin pastries you are literally the best!" I say dreamily. He giggles before handing me one and a drink. We decide to eat in the pool room while talking about random useless stuff and Disney movie logic. Honestly, trying to see the logic in most children's movies should be an art. We joke and laugh until our shift is fully over including our break before we go get our pay.

"Hey Armin, Eren" Erwin says while handing us our pay. "Eren, am i seeing you for Mikasa's party tonight?" I nod and Erwin smiles. "I'm going over after this" He looks at me confused.
"But the party is not till-"
"Do you think Lev will care?" He chuckles and nods.
"Yeah i suppose not"

I smile and walk out with Armin, "What you doing later?" I ask Armin and he smiles turning to me. 
"I'm having dinner with my grandfather today, he's coming from the care home to have dinner with me. Just me and him! I'm making him green bean casserole and bread pudding like my grandmother used to!" He beams and i pat him back. 
"You need any help?" He smiles and shakes his head. "Nope! I want to make this especially for him! All I've eaten this week is green bean casserole and bread pudding because I've been practicing!" I smile.
"I'm sure your grandfather will be really proud of you Armin!" I say patting him on the back because he's not aware but i know he loves praise, his eyes glow every time i praise him it's just so adorable. He smiles and i walk him to his house before saying goodbye and walking home. I stare at the sky as i start to walk and realise all the planes have painted lines across the sky  in a simplistic but beautiful way. 

I always loved photography... i have my own camera. I also really like polaroid's... maybe i should bring it to the get together at Lev's place. I shuffle my hands through my pockets to find my phone and point it at the sky, adjusting the brightness as much as i can so the lines in the sky can be seen. In the end the picture is pretty bad but without my camera this is the  best I'm going to get it honestly.