Chapter 7- Oops

As me and armin dry up from the pool we sit and talk about how the performance went.
"Well i think it turned out great!" Armin laughs.
"Yeah i guess so" I say not really focusing on anything.
I feel a poke on the side of my face and I snap my head around to see armin staring at me weirdly.
"What?" I ask.
"What's up?" He says crossing his legs and looking at me.
"Huh? Nothing. Nothings wrong" I grab my tail and place it in a dryer and Stare as it spins.

Was something actually wrong? I don't think so...? Oh. That's right, I'm panicking what'll happen when I see levi after my slip up in the pool... fuuuuck.
"Eren cut the crap and just tell me" I turn to armin.
"Remember that levi guy that I put in front row?" He nods and smirks at me.
"No" I say pointing at him ruling out the idea of me liking him from his head.
"Definitely?" Armin says smirking.
"Yes armin! Well anyway" Armin huffs and uncrosses his legs.
"I was getting ready to dive under with the dolphins and I don't know what happenned but I couldn't control was I was doing and then he was look at me with such wonder and then I was stupid and then-"

"Oh my god eren take a breath Jesus the readers can't hold their breath for that long!"
"Huh?"
"Carry on?"

"Well i couldn't control what I was doing and then he just stared at me so I.."
"Oh my god eren! THAT'S who you blew a kiss too! Ahahaha! I thought you were doing it to a kid! Oh my god I'm tickled!"
"Armin you aren't helping!" Armin falls on the floor in laughter. Oh my god that boy... im going to kill him.
"Arminnnn" He tries to stop laughing.
"Eren I'm *laugh* sorry I just *laugh* can't he's going to think you *laugh*"
"Hes going to think what!"
"Hahaha he's going to think ahahah you have a thing for him!"
Oh no...
"No he won't" Armin stops laughing and nods his head.
"Oh he will" I shake my head and we change and leave the room. I feel my legs binded together and I nearly fall over. I look down to see mikasa. I smile and pick her up.
"Hey little miss" She giggles.
"I really liked the show, levi told me to say thank you for the seats" I smile.
"Aw I'm glad you enjoyed it and don't worry about the seats it was my pleasure." She giggles and grabs my hair.
"Hehe your hair is still wet" I reach for my hair and soak you fingers in it before wiping a finger across her cheek. She squeals and wipes the water off her face. I hear someone clear their thoat and I look up to see armin staring at me expectantly. I look at him confused. Mikasa hugs me and I'm taken back. I put my head on hers before putting her down on the ground. Oh right I need to go.
"Sorry armin" I look at mikasa. "Where's levi?" I ask. She looks around and points to a tank over in the far corner and I nod.
"Okay I'm going to have to go, I'm finished for the day"
"Finished for the day...?" Shiiiit.
"Seeing all of you lovely lot, I've seen lots of people already so now I'm finished" I smile. She returns it and she stares at me with her arms up.
"Mikasa I need to go" I giggle.
"Take me over to levi" I uh well this is awkward. My breath gets hitched in my throat and I hear a muffled laugh. I turn to see armin pretending not to laugh. I growl at him then turn to mikasa and smile.
"Fine come here" She jumps in my arms and giggles. "Wait here, I'll be right back" I say to armin and slowly walk over to levi.

Okay eren just pretend nothing happenned and you are just taking his sister over to him. Simple... right... he might have forgotten! Yes!
"Eren?" I snap out of it and look at mikasa.
"Why did we stop?" I see I've only walked a few steps and armin is nearly on the floor laughing.
"Oh... haha, I just remembered something is all. Let's go" I carry her over to the tank and I get gradually slower but pick my speed back up.
Just go over, and hand him mikasa, then leave. Just say thanks for coming and leave okay? Okay!

I walk over and tap on Levis shoulder. He turns around and his eyes widen like they did in the pool.
"Uh hi! Thanks for coming today here is uh... mikasa" He nods and takes mikasa. I turn around but hear words from a little girl that make me want to rip my eyes out.
"Mr erennn" I hear mikasa say. I sigh and turn around smiling.
"Yes mikasa?"
"Are you actually a mermaid?" Oh what do I say? I turn to levi and he goes wide eyed and sends me a pleading look. I smile nervously.
"Why do you ask?" She smiles
"The boys and girls that were here earlier said mermaids don't exist" I walk up to her. Her smile not leaving her face. I take her hand and out it on my face.
"I'm real see?" She giggles and nods.
"And even if they say that you know that I'm real so you can rub it in their face" She giggles again and hugs me.
"I knew you were real Mr eren" I feel guilty wash over me and I look at levi and he looks guilty aswell. Armin walks over and she giggles and goes to hug him aswell.
"Eren what's taking so lo- Oh hi mikasa" He giggles and she hugs him.
Levi walks up to me and whispers.
"Don't feel guilty, she's little, don't ruin his for her. She is really enjoying herself with you guys around" I nod. I turn to him. Better clear the water now.
"Oh uh about earlier" He waves his hand.
"Let's not go there" I chuckle as armin is trying to get mikasa off his legs. She's just saying. "Mermaids are real!"
"Sorry though, I don't know what happenned" He shrugs.
"It's okay" I sigh and breath of relief.
"Why don't you ever smile?" I ask him. He turns to me.
"Huh?" He asks.
"Well?"
"I don't like smiling and never have a reason to" I huff.
"You have plenty of reasons to smile. One being that little ball of sunshine over there" I say motioning to mikasa.
"Fine, I don't like smiling, I can't" I'm so confused.
"Everyone can smile"
He huffs.
"Yeah well I haven't smiled in so long that I can't" I stare at him confused.
"Well... I'm going to have to add that to my bucket list" He looks at me confused.
"Add what you your bucket list?"
"Make levi smile" I give him a goofy smile before going over to mikasa and picking her up. I hand her to levi and we bid farewell before armin sends me a smirk...

What?