Chapter 25- Childish sleepover games

(Still Erens P.O.V)

Mika's birthday party ended pretty quick and before we knew it parents were coming and picking their children up. Because it's February nights get dark pretty quickly it's quite dark outside when the parents show up. I walk out in the front garden and hand Mikasa a bag. 
"What's this for Mr Eren?" I smile at her. 
"You are going to Annie's for the night" I smile and she takes the bag and hugs me. 
"Mr Eren you've made my birthday really good" She smiles at me. I return it. 
"Well your welcome but it's not me you should be thanking" I turn to see Levi talking to some of the parents. 
"Levi planned all of this, I just helped out when I got here" I say smiling and she looks in Levi's direction. 
"Come on" I say picking her up and walking over to Levi. She pats Levi's back and he turns around and raises his eyebrows. She smiles at him and puts her hands out. He picks her up from me. 
"Levi you are the best brother ever! This was the best birthday ever and I wanna say thank you!" She giggles and Levi goes wide eyed. 
He wraps his arms around her and squeezes her while she giggles. 
"I wuv you Levi" 
"I love you too Mikasa" I smile at the moment again and head inside. I see everyone at the window. 
"Levi really is something" I say and everyone turns around nodding. I look put the window to see the siblings still there hugging. I smile and turn to everyone. 
"Having a sibling bond like that must be nice mustn't it?" Petra nods. 
"I don't think any of us are as close with our siblings" I shrug not really knowing, I always wanted a sibling, times like this seeing siblings bond make me a little envious but I do like seeing people happy. 
"I wish I had a brother or a sister" I say mostly to myself. I turn around and see Marco looking at me. 
"I think they are as close as they are because they only have each other, normally, siblings fight and argue" I nod and see Levi put Mikasa down before she walks up to Annie's mum and waves. Annie runs up to Mikasa and hugs her before they walk out. Levi walks up to the wall with his back to us and doesn't move. 

"Is he okay?" I hear Sasha ask.
"I don't think so..." I say standing up and walking outside. I gently open the front door and walk up behind Levi. I see his hand move to is face and reach for the fence again. 
"Levi..?" He sniffs and keeps his head turned the other way. 
"What" He says through a stifled voice. 
"L-Levi are you...?" I walk around to look at his face and see tears down his cheeks.
"Levi what's wrong?" I say grabbing his hand. He forces his eyes closed and bites his lip before more tears escape. Getting no words from his I pull his into my chest and wrap one arm around him and the other in his hair. 
"Shhh, it's okay, I'm here"
"M-Mum" He says through cries and I feel my heart break. I kiss his head. 
"What's happened?" I ask gently. 
"Mikasa asked when she w-would see mum a-again, she doesn't get t-that she's n-not" He cries and I run a finger through his hair in patterns. 
"It's okay she's only young, she'll understand fully eventually" I say feeling my eyes watering up. 
"I-I know it's hard, If it helps in any way...I lost my mum as well... we can get through this... together, me, you and Mikasa okay?" I hear him sniffle and nod against my shirt before lifting his head to meet mine. 
I slowly feel a tear roll down my cheek and Levi wipes it away. 
"Why are you *hic* crying" He says wiping his eyes. 
"It's nothing, what was your mothers name?" I ask and he leans back against my chest. 
"Kuchel" He answers quietly, "Yours?" I run my hands through his hair. 
"Carla" I whisper and he nods. "Pretty name" 
"Mhm" I say before looking at the window to see everyone there some looking with wide eyes and some with teary eyes after seeing Levi cry I'm guessing. I glare at them before wiping my eyes and shooing them away with arm movements, they oblidge and i kiss Levi's head. 

"I heard Hanji is playing games" I chuckle and he huffs. 
"I'm not getting involved, last time I had to kiss Petra, I don't have anything against her I just don't like kissing girls" He sighs and i giggle. 
"You like kissing meeeee" I say like a little kid. He nods. "Mhm" He stands on his tip toes and wraps his arms around my neck before locking our lips together. We stay like that for a few second then pull away. I rub his back and grab his hand.
"Wipe those gorgeous eyes and let's head back inside" Levi nods and goes to walk but snaps his head back around harshly. His face is red. 
"S-Shut up!" I chuckle and we walk back inside. I give everyone a glare when we walk in to not mention anything and they nod at me.
Hanji perks up at everyone,
"Can i play my game now?" People nod and a few stand up.